I am sick of being fat, my journey to a slimmer ME

thanks everyone and I need to ignore stuff on my social calendar and not use it as an excuse to either eat or postpone starting. We have family coming out to stay with us at the beginning of june for 3 days and I was wobbling about whether I should eat; but now I am thinking that I won't. I am actually looking forward to monday and will look forward to reading other diaries and progress reports.
Love your name!! Wishing you lots of luck with Exante, it can be tough at times but it is sooo worth it.

Good morning all. I did eat a very small amount last night but have now drawn a line under it and am now back on track and ready to proceed again. We have been invited to friend's for dinner on saturday night, so my plan then will be to stay as carb free as possible. If I can do that then I will be a very happy bunny..

My dh is tiling in the kitchen today and I am off to ladies coffee morning at the local bar. There can be any number from 2 to 30 meet up and we do it twice a month and is great for catching up and finding out what is going on in and around the area.

You still at the coffee bar FF?

Back