I am so happy......

tina67

Yes finally at last i can see i am achieving something. After a weigh in on the wii i have found i now weigh 14 st. 9 oz i can't remember the last time i weighed that. My confidence has sored, my clothes so much easier to find in the shops. wow i have such a big head at the moment.....

I keep telling them that know i am only a pound of losing three stone....a fair bit left but hey i am getting closer....

I need to sort out my maths though omg i have lost a massive 41 lbs i keep saying it lol..... 41 lbs wow sorry...... 41 LBS CAN YOU TELL I AM HAPPY XXXXX

I need to sort my wobbly jelly belly though. What exercise machine do i need to buy?

Oops waffling now ....
Tina xxx

Congratulations Tina on your fantastic weight loss, well done:happy096:

Hi Tina
Well done on your weight loss, thats excellent. I have the ea sports active and the more workouts for the sports active has a workout just for your abs thats really good, well its really bloody sore the next day so I take it its working!!:eek:

THANK YOU LADIES XX

I can't get on with the ea sports active , i spend to much time laughing at myself and i only hurt from the laughing,lol
I tried the boxing on the wii fit plus ,omg i have never shouted at the telly so much....
But its a fun way to exercise, i am going to do the dance one tomorrow with the girls mind you we laugh to much at that one as well but at least we can have a sing song as well.

At the moment i am listen to the 80's on absolute radio with my vodka and diet coke. Tina xxxx

Tried to upload a picture but i think my files are too big, so i will ask the teenager tomorrow lol.....

woooop well done! You have every right to be happy bout it! Its a fantastic feeling and long my it continue!

Have you been taking piccies along your journey? They are fab for looking back on!

Well done hunny!

Back