Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I am so happy......

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by tina67, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    Yes finally at last i can see i am achieving something. After a weigh in on the wii i have found i now weigh 14 st. 9 oz i can't remember the last time i weighed that. My confidence has sored, my clothes so much easier to find in the shops. wow i have such a big head at the moment.....

I keep telling them that know i am only a pound of losing three stone....a fair bit left but hey i am getting closer....

I need to sort out my maths though omg i have lost a massive 41 lbs i keep saying it lol..... 41 lbs wow sorry...... 41 LBS CAN YOU TELL I AM HAPPY XXXXX

I need to sort my wobbly jelly belly though. What exercise machine do i need to buy?

Oops waffling now ....
    Tina xxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nattyclare78

nattyclare78 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(21.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    congratulations :D

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Congratulations Tina on your fantastic weight loss, well done:happy096:

5. jenniferewen

jenniferewen Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Hi Tina
    Well done on your weight loss, thats excellent. I have the ea sports active and the more workouts for the sports active has a workout just for your abs thats really good, well its really bloody sore the next day so I take it its working!!:eek:

6. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    THANK YOU LADIES XX

I can't get on with the ea sports active , i spend to much time laughing at myself and i only hurt from the laughing,lol
    I tried the boxing on the wii fit plus ,omg i have never shouted at the telly so much....
    But its a fun way to exercise, i am going to do the dance one tomorrow with the girls mind you we laugh to much at that one as well but at least we can have a sing song as well.

At the moment i am listen to the 80's on absolute radio with my vodka and diet coke. Tina xxxx

Tried to upload a picture but i think my files are too big, so i will ask the teenager tomorrow lol.....

7. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    woooop well done! You have every right to be happy bout it! Its a fantastic feeling and long my it continue!

Have you been taking piccies along your journey? They are fab for looking back on!

Well done hunny!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.