• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am so happy......

tina67

S: 17st8lb C: 13st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 3st10lb(21.14%)
Yes finally at last i can see i am achieving something. After a weigh in on the wii i have found i now weigh 14 st. 9 oz i can't remember the last time i weighed that. My confidence has sored, my clothes so much easier to find in the shops. wow i have such a big head at the moment.....

I keep telling them that know i am only a pound of losing three stone....a fair bit left but hey i am getting closer....

I need to sort out my maths though omg i have lost a massive 41 lbs i keep saying it lol..... 41 lbs wow sorry...... 41 LBS CAN YOU TELL I AM HAPPY XXXXX

I need to sort my wobbly jelly belly though. What exercise machine do i need to buy?

Oops waffling now ....
Tina xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nattyclare78

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 3st13lb(21.91%)
congratulations :D

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Congratulations Tina on your fantastic weight loss, well done:happy096:

S: 14st0lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st12lb(6.12%)
Hi Tina
Well done on your weight loss, thats excellent. I have the ea sports active and the more workouts for the sports active has a workout just for your abs thats really good, well its really bloody sore the next day so I take it its working!!:eek:

tina67

S: 17st8lb C: 13st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 3st10lb(21.14%)
THANK YOU LADIES XX

I can't get on with the ea sports active , i spend to much time laughing at myself and i only hurt from the laughing,lol
I tried the boxing on the wii fit plus ,omg i have never shouted at the telly so much....
But its a fun way to exercise, i am going to do the dance one tomorrow with the girls mind you we laugh to much at that one as well but at least we can have a sing song as well.

At the moment i am listen to the 80's on absolute radio with my vodka and diet coke. Tina xxxx

Tried to upload a picture but i think my files are too big, so i will ask the teenager tomorrow lol.....

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
S: 17st4lb C: 16st7lb G: 14st3lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.55%)
woooop well done! You have every right to be happy bout it! Its a fantastic feeling and long my it continue!

Have you been taking piccies along your journey? They are fab for looking back on!

Well done hunny!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 12
Ask MiniMins 0
Nutrition, Health & Beauty 0
Exante 1
Introductions 1