I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Felix

Gold Member
Waaaaaah I have to tell someone!!!!!! One of the mini goals when I started this diet was to fit in a very cute strapless dress I bought from Topshop in a size 16 ages ago but never fit me. I never had the heart to get rid of it!

I just tried it on to show my OH that there was only a couple of inches gap until the dress could zip AND IT ZIPPED ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!! It's a little tiny bit tight and it only fits with no bra on (which I could probably actually get away with) but IT STILL FITS!!!!! Makes my waist look little too!

I am so happy right now I could cry. So chuffed I can now fit in the clothes in my favourite shop after dreaming for so long.

Sorry if it seems like bragging but I know how you lot would understand how much it means :)

Here's a pic (ignore the fact it's a bit tight and my chubby legs!!) it's a dark shimmery green and is a lot nicer in real life than it looks on the pic

Attachments

• image-2459952954.jpg
    image-2459952954.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 147
Congratulations and very well done:happy096:

It looks gorgeous on you!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

well done, that is a lovely dress...it looks smaller than a size 16 on you though - looks great!

It looks absolutely gorgeous hun but I hate to tell you - it's going to be hanging off you in no time at all! :D ;) xxx

Haha that's what my OH said! Luckily I am a bit handy with the sewing machine so I can take it in when it comes to that! I have a different topshop dress in a 14 which is my next goal :D

Wot chubby legs? LOL, what are you like?

Yes - keep the sewing machine handy, cos that isn't going to fit for long (for exactly the right reasons :D).

Well done, hun. :happy096:

That's a lovely dress, congrats!! And your legs are not in the slightest bit chubby Miss!!

What a gorgeous dress. You look lovely too! :) x

It is the best feeling in the world !!!!!!!
and we are all people who understand !!!!!!!
you should tell us !!!!!and brag a bit.......
xoxox

I love that dress! and I find topshop sizes really small so really well done! Xxx

Back