I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

I will glugg for England because when I get to the Toon in January I want to be looking gorgeous:eek:

It's almost our anniversaries isn't it? God it seems like we've know each other (me, you and Mandy) forever!!! Where did that time go? Remember your concerns about a ermmm 'chubby twinkle;) '......lol how I laughed - still smiling now remembering that posting....

Lots of love

You will be gorgeous in Jan, hun! NO doubt about it!

And yeah - October 28th for me!!! Wow!! What a difference a year makes! I'm still a right div though lol. But with a smaller punani :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

And I won't forget that you were the first person ever to speak to me online - you muppet - look what you started LMTO!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mich

I tried to write you a REALLY long post last night which I'd hoped would be inspiring and helpful .. but the bloody thing crashed each time I tried to send it (three times in total .. grrrrr!!! :mad: ).

Anyway, I'm really glad you're having a good day today and I will try to recreate my flash of inspiration another time .. maybe when you need it more than you seem to at the moment :)

Take care and lots of love

Hi Mich

Well done for taking the bull by the horns and getting back on track!!!! So you lost the plot for a wee while - don't we all?!?!? You've still done well my girl just remember that and don't give yourself such a hard time - as Issy said you're only human!!

I'll look forward to reading your successes and think it's a great idea setting mini goals!!

Oh and i give great kicks up the arse if they're needed!!!

So good luck honey, and keep us posted regardless of how you're doing ok??? You need us most when you're struggling!!!

Luv,

Thanks Karen, think coming back 'into the fold' of Minis (was DH before) is helping..... computer is upstairs so at least I'm away from the kitchen.....lol!

Hoping by January when we all meet in the Toon I'll be almost at target and looking gorgeous so won't need a kick up the jacksy....lol!

Love

And I won't forget that you were the first person ever to speak to me online - you muppet - look what you started LMTO!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now don't you go blaming me for all this time on the computer.....lol!!!

Be good to finally meet up after all this time.

Glad the 'twinkle' is smaller.........;)

Love

Hi Mich

I tried to write you a REALLY long post last night which I'd hoped would be inspiring and helpful .. but the bloody thing crashed each time I tried to send it (three times in total .. grrrrr!!! :mad: ).

Anyway, I'm really glad you're having a good day today and I will try to recreate my flash of inspiration another time .. maybe when you need it more than you seem to at the moment :)

Take care and lots of love

Thanks Sharon

Don't it drive you mad when that happens...computers eh!!!!

Anyway, I'm having a pretty good day - and I'll give you a shout out when I need some inspiration and you can recreate if for me then!

Lots of love

SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL - DAY 1 - DONE & DUSTED - JOB DONE!!

:) Well folks almost at the end of Day 1 back on SSing and it's gone OK - although I'm feeling starving hungry so gonna have some more water and an early night....

So today I have had:

5l x water
1 x peppermint tea
1 x black coffee
1 x hot choc mint shake
1 x veggie soup
1 x toffee & walnut muffin

I am feeling pleased I've managed it - hopefully tomorrow will be a little easier again.

Thank you for all your kind words and encouragement....it means alot to know you are all behind me.... can't let you down now can I?

Sleep tight.
Lots of love

You and me both Irene and tomorrow will be another one won't it;)

I'm feeling very proud of myself - first 100% day in a long time:D I've even just made the packing up for the kids and OH for tomorrow and didn't even lick my fingers - did sniff deeply tho.....:eek:

Love

That's a fantastic first day Mich! 5 litres of water - wow!!

You've done one day, so you can do many many more especially as they'll get easier and easier as time goes on... can't wait to meet everyone in January!!

Mich......one of my longest and caring supporters, back to DH days,:)

Just been catching up on where you are at the moment and how you're feeling. I know that when YOU post a long post, it is truly from the heart.

I want to say this to you...

* I can't wait to meet you in person in January.:D

*I have always be so impressed and inspired by your determ ination.

* I thank you for always being there for me for so long.

*YOU WILL FINISH THIS....NO DOUBT.:D :D :D

Anyway, just off to bed - water and packs at the ready for tomorrow - I can do this - I WANT to do this - for once I want to finish something I started.....bring it on.....failure is not an option:D

Just read this thread, you are so strong!:eek: :) Look at how you've grabbed the challenge again and have wrestled it to the ground! You're right you CAN do this and will do and I know I'm new :eek: but I'm here for ya too.:) Hopefully see in Birmingham!:D

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way! Have a great day! :D

Mich Said:
I can do this - I WANT to do this - for once I want to finish something I started.....bring it on.....failure is not an option:D

You go girl!!!! That is the spirit. You have proved in the past you can do it and you can do it again. Someone once asked your man bell (who invented the telephone) how it had felt to fail so many times before he finally made one that work. He said 'I never failed!! I just found out 40+ ways not to make a telephone'!! You have found out how not to do and also found out what did work. All you need to do now is just continue along the journey and not turn down the roads the led to self destruct mode.

I am on day 2 for my first time. Feeling sick, Got a headache etc. But you have one huge advantage over me. You know what success tastes like and I have only ever seen a glimmer of that on other diets! You have smelled, tasted, basked and resided in your success and now its time to go back to that success and make it home!!

How's today going, Mich? I'm doing ok on day 2 - so far hehe!

We shall be skinny minnies when we're wearing our mini skirts and boob toobs doon the toon in January! lol

Mich......one of my longest and caring supporters, back to DH days,:)

Just been catching up on where you are at the moment and how you're feeling. I know that when YOU post a long post, it is truly from the heart.

I want to say this to you...

* I can't wait to meet you in person in January.:D

*I have always be so impressed and inspired by your determ ination.

* I thank you for always being there for me for so long.

*YOU WILL FINISH THIS....NO DOUBT.:D :D :D

Hi Isis!

Long time no 'speak' - as I've been a bad girl and gone of the tracks I stopped posting....yeah I know silly but there you go :eek:

Thank you so, so much for your kind words - you really are one of the nicest, kindest people I know. I too am looking forward to finally meeting you in January - it'll be so much fun:D

Spooky - I was thinking of you last night before your posting - the reason? Well I was tumble drying some towels and took them out the drier and they were so warm and snuggly and I suddenly remember last year when I tumbledried the mattress covers and was so cold I climbed into them....remember you thought it was highly amusing .....:D

Hope life is going good for you....how's the job?

Lots of love

Last edited:
Just read this thread, you are so strong!:eek: :) Look at how you've grabbed the challenge again and have wrestled it to the ground! You're right you CAN do this and will do and I know I'm new :eek: but I'm here for ya too.:) Hopefully see in Birmingham!:D

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way! Have a great day! :D

Hi Jennie!

Thanks so much for your kind words - I had been reading through some of your thread last night....very entertaining! Glad to hear the diet is going well for you. Your coming to B'Ham too? That'll be great fun....I'm really looking forward to it....

This journey has taken longer than anticipated but I will finish it - I so want to be '10 stone something'....lol!

Hope your having a good day.

Love

Morning hun, hope your day 2 has got off to a good start???.. you did so amazingly yesterday:):):):) I'm so proud of you:D:D !!!!

Stay strong.. Ketosis is only a short way away:)

Much love xxxxxxxx:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you my lovely Mandy - was very impressed with myself yesterday - though thought about food all day long:eek: :eek: - today is going well so far - just having my first shake and have had 2 1/2 litres of water....have just been shopping so surrounded by food - why do I love it so much?!!!:(

Anyway, hope your day is going well..... speak soon.

Loadsa love

You go girl!!!! That is the spirit. You have proved in the past you can do it and you can do it again. Someone once asked your man bell (who invented the telephone) how it had felt to fail so many times before he finally made one that work. He said 'I never failed!! I just found out 40+ ways not to make a telephone'!! You have found out how not to do and also found out what did work. All you need to do now is just continue along the journey and not turn down the roads the led to self destruct mode.

I am on day 2 for my first time. Feeling sick, Got a headache etc. But you have one huge advantage over me. You know what success tastes like and I have only ever seen a glimmer of that on other diets! You have smelled, tasted, basked and resided in your success and now its time to go back to that success and make it home!!

Hi Claire

Thanks for posting - I do now realise that I can't just eat what I want when I want:eek: :( and I plan to do this properly this time and work through the stages of CD to maintan.

If you are on Day 2 for the first time my advice is hang in there - it is so, so worth it....the pounds will be falling off - when I started LL 31 Oct last year by Xmas day I had lost 3 stone - amazing!

I do know what it's like now to be slimmer and that is definately a place I am heading back to and beyond till I get to target.

Hope your having a good day.
Love

How's today going, Mich? I'm doing ok on day 2 - so far hehe!

We shall be skinny minnies when we're wearing our mini skirts and boob toobs doon the toon in January! lol

Hi Issy!

Day 2 is going well - usually when I'm alone (now all the kidsa are at school) it's my worse time as no one can see me eating:eek: but I am being suprisingly good! I have my skinny jeans in the wardrobe along with some other items that I can't get in:mad: but soon my dear, very soon they will be fitting me again.

I am hoping to be almost at target by Jan or at the very least in the 11's - cant promise to wear a mini and boob tube though - so not a good look for me - might push to some skinny jeans and a basque tho;)

Glad to hear your day is going well - just read your thread too...sounds like life is settling down and is pretty good..

Thanks for your continued support.

Lots of love

That's a fantastic first day Mich! 5 litres of water - wow!!

You've done one day, so you can do many many more especially as they'll get easier and easier as time goes on... can't wait to meet everyone in January!!

Hi Karen!

Thanks, drinking of the water has never really been a problem for me it's just all that other stuff they call food getting in the way....lol:D I am trying really, really hard to get back to where I was - I know what being slimmer feels like and I like it!

OH was talking about building a box with a padlock on to 'hide' all the food so I can't get at it - bless he's so supportive.....don't need it at the mo but it may come in handy when all the Xmas stuff is around - I have been known to buy biscuits for people and then eat them:eek: Last year when I was on LL over Xmas it was really funny because we had so much chocolate in the house it was driving me demented - OH was at work and the kids were playing but all I could hear was the choc calling my name so I got all of it and put it in about 5 carrier bags (it was raining) and threw it all outside in the garden till OH got home from work.....lol!!!

Anyway, hope your having a good day - excitement building hun? Have a wonderful time with Mr WofW (Wonderful of Wigan.....!!)

Thanks for your support - much appreciated
Love

Back