I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

Mich - you are doing so well! :D :D
And great to see the photos :) .... you'll soon be back down in the 13 stones - what is your target???

Great to see the new title on your post and 5lb down???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Mornin folks!

Just a quick posting as I'm going into town to get by eldest b'day pressie and also get my nails down....mind you I've got an absolutely banging headache that even solphedine isn't shifting and it's wet, windy and miserable so I don't reckon I'll be gone long!

Hi Bev - hope your having a good day so far....I feel starving but focused still - more water I think is in order. My 'final' target is 10.13lbs which will be a total of 8 stone lost.... I was still 14.12lbs this morning which is good - can't loose 2lbs every day (though it would be nice:) ).

The pictures are a good reminder to myself that I have done well and I do look much better - I had said that I was going to have lost it all by my 40th but hey, didn't quite manage it by my 42nd birthday (March) I WILL BE AT MY TARGET WEIGHT and I will have learnt to eat sensibly too:D

Have a good day all - will come back later on.....usually around tea time when they are eating and I want to join in....lol:D

Lots of love

Guess who has worked out how to change the colour of their messages? Lil ole me....woo hoo..... I'll be adding pics next - in fact I'm gonna give it a go now...lol!!

Hopefully there should be a picture of my beautiful kids and me below this message?.......

Wow!!! What lovely looking children with their equally lovely looking Mum!!:) I have read that you feel down about the recent weeks of your journey but have to say that you look wonderful - so dont beat yourself up!

Tasha

Congratulations. I am 4.5 lb down from Monday. We can do this Mich
Irene xx

Of course we can Irene, failure is not an option :) Hope you've had another good day - I have - not even feeling hungry - hopefully thats a sign of ketosis!

Keep going we'll be fighting them off at Flares...lol:eek: ;)

Love

Wow!!! What lovely looking children with their equally lovely looking Mum!!:) I have read that you feel down about the recent weeks of your journey but have to say that you look wonderful - so dont beat yourself up!

Tasha

Hi Tasha!

Thanks for your lovely comments about the kids - the horns are well hidden....lol:eek: and the comments about me too - I don't look too bad on the pics it's since we got home that things went pear shaped:( Not looking as good as the holiday snaps but soon I will be, very soon!

Thanks for dropping in - hope your journey is going well - looks like it on your ticker!

Love

Hi folks!

How are we all this wet, miserable, dark, winters evening - God I hate the winter ..... reckon I've got SAD - mum reckons it too - I become a bit of a recluse in the winter - get the kids from school and just want to hide in the warm, snuggly house.....not good when they have swimming, gymnastics, football , blah blah blah!!!

Anyway, today has been a good day:) I went into town this morning and had my nails down (I've got acrylic nail extensions). Then had a mooch around - got H (eldest boy) a lovely Adidas watch for his birthday next week, also stocked up on some 'health food' stuff - OH takes mixed nuts and seeds to work to snack on - 'confession time ' - did have a handful when putting them in the tub:eek: also got the kids some yoghurt raisins - they love them - so do I so the pack won't be opened till they need them and then OH can lock them in the cupboard with the other goodies:eek: :eek: Why is it that things can stay in packets and I'm not remotely bothered but once they are open its a whole different story.......:(

Did OH and the kids a nice roast dinner and they had a mad half hour running round the house like loon's! Now the little ones are both in bed and H is watching the Bill - not entirely happy about this as some things are a bit inappropriate - but he's almost 11 and I guess needs to understand abit about more grown up stuff - hence the book for his birthday! His other pressies came today from Play - got him a new game for his DS. He has been banned from his DS since we came back from Spain at the beginning of Sept because he left his wallet with all his games (£250 worth:eek: ) on the plane!! To say we were furious was an understatement.....fortunately we claimed most of it back off the insurance and have replaced them but he's not been allowed it till his birthday - that said he hasn't even asked for it - kids eh - and they wonder why I don't like spending loads on them - they don't always appreciate it, look after it or even play with it:mad:

Anyway, packs/water wise I have done the following:

41/2 litres x water (will prob be 5+ by bed time as still gluggin)
1 x choc pack

Am not in the least bit hungry - hope this is a sign ketosis is around....I don't test myself often as I think as long as I'm being good then it's working.....might check tomorrow - although the handful of nuts may hindered it slightly?!

I am going downstairs now to have a hot banana shake - yum - someone on here yesterday was talking about hot banana so thought I would try it - it's lush. May make another pack into a muffin to go with it. To be honest not bothered but need them vit/mins now don't I to keep me a healthy girly!

Anyway, hope you've all had a good day - keep going, and be strong.

Lots of love to all

I've never had the banana one hot. Think I'll try it. You did very well today. We are doing this fine
Irene xx

Alot of my problems I think (apart from food getting in the way:eek: ) stemmed from I got bored and only ever had choc/choc mint or veg soup but I've been playing around with a few different ones and they are great for a bit of variety - I only ever had LL vanilla and it made me gag but the CD one is gorgeous - and banana hot is lovely too Irene - you must try it - let me know what you think.

I reckon both of us are gonna be well down the 14's by B'Ham - dare I say I might even be 13 something or is that pushing me luck....lol!!

Am at work all day tomorrow so be posting later - have another good one Irene.

Love

Hiya,:) you're doing great!

Oh nail extensions, that's a treat I hadn't thought of!:eek:

As for SAD ,:eek: you know I think that loads of people have it and just don't realise! I sit with my back to the windows at work and I miss daylight soooo much! I have a daylight light bulb in my bedside light and this does seem to help a little. Might help you too? (well not mine OBVIOUSLY! ) lol... think you can get them most places, I got mine at B&Q.

Glad you had such an excellent day, fingers crossed for you re ketosis (I couldn't bear going through the run up to it again!). Don't get me started about kids and money and carelessness! What a relief that you could claim it back! :eek: :D I think I'd have gone ballistic! What am I saying - I KNOW I would! You've done well to keep a lid on :) :rolleyes: things!

As for the open packet thing - I think it's the fact that:
a) you can smell em
b) think that no-one will notice as they were already open! (have you ever noticed that we tend to notice if someone has opened something??)
c) they are easy access!

Really glad you had a good day though, if nothing else I know this is a one-day-at-a-time journey! ;)

I was using the same flavours all the time but have now gone for variety. Each day I've had a different flavour of mousse instead of a choc one every day.
Irene xx

Sounds like you have had a great day - good for you!!!:)

Ref the banana shakes - I think they taste really good hot with some instant coffee :D (as do the vanilla)

Sleep well - secind thoughts - maybe better not to have coffee before bed! Else might be like this:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Tasha

Hiya,:) you're doing great!

Oh nail extensions, that's a treat I hadn't thought of!:eek:

well worth it - I love them - have had them on and off for about 20 years now!! Leaving my yucky job in 2 weeks so fill need new job to pay for said nails!!

As for SAD ,:eek: you know I think that loads of people have it and just don't realise! I sit with my back to the windows at work and I miss daylight soooo much! I have a daylight light bulb in my bedside light and this does seem to help a little. Might help you too? (well not mine OBVIOUSLY! ) lol... think you can get them most places, I got mine at B&Q.

Thanks for the tip will give it a go.....

Glad you had such an excellent day, fingers crossed for you re ketosis (I couldn't bear going through the run up to it again!). Don't get me started about kids and money and carelessness! What a relief that you could claim it back! :eek: :D I think I'd have gone ballistic! What am I saying - I KNOW I would! You've done well to keep a lid on :) :rolleyes: things!

'Keeping a lid on it' is not a phrase that springs to mind when I remember my reaction - the words screaming banshee spring to mind - to be honest don't tell child protection:eek: but I could have battered him I was so, so angry - I cried in sheer frustration because he'd been bought the wallet to 'keep them safe':rolleyes: and his dad had told him on the plane to make sure they were put back in his rucksack..:mad: It's over and done with now but for ages I couldn't think about it without being cross and upset - cross too that although we rung the airline no b*gger had handed them in - they must have know they were a child's....grrr dishonest people - can't be doing with them now:mad:

As for the open packet thing - I think it's the fact that:
a) you can smell em
b) think that no-one will notice as they were already open! (have you ever noticed that we tend to notice if someone has opened something??)
c) they are easy access!

Really glad you had a good day though, if nothing else I know this is a one-day-at-a-time journey! ;)

Off to bed - definately now as telly is soooooo bad:(

Love

Just wanted to say that you are doing brilliantly mate!!! I (like Mandy) have faith that you will do this!!!!

Really quick post because I've got a poorly computer and it keeps throwing me off t'internet - hence no posting last night:(

All is going well ta - scales said 14.11lbs this morn - that's a 6lbs loss since Monday:)

Didn't go out for the meal last night - headache and a half and could hardly see so stayed in - therefore no temptation - had 3 x packs and 5l water:)

Have been for the lunch today tho - had ham/tom omlette and salad and 2 pints of water so feeling quite virtuous!

Only the dinner at mum and dads tomorrow and that shouldn't be too bad and them 100% again from Monday!

Sorry not individaul shouts but thanks everyone for your support - I'll post more when I'm all fixed again!

Just quickly tho Claire - I read the thread about your wedding dress - is there any chance you could get it made? I had mine made and the woman made a twarl (sp) - ie a bodice in calico fabric and when I'd about finished loosing weight she made the real thing and then it only had to be taken in a couple of inches - worht looking into - or looking on ebay too - especially as you've got till next August - my friend got a stunning brand new dress from ebay for £50 incl postage - it's too small at the mo but is hung up in her wardrobe and is a daily reminder/incentive to stick to SSing! - good luck whatever you decided to do.

Love to all - more soon.

Well done Mich on your 6lbs. this week.

Hope your computer is fixed soon.

Love Mini xxx

Back