1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

i am so touchy at the moment...

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by totty, 3 July 2008 Social URL.

1. totty

totty Personal Trainer

I really dont know whats wrong with me....

i know that i get mood swings when i am trying hard to diet, although i dont know why, i do not deprive myself of anything...

BUT

for the past few weeks...i have been substituting my lunch for a protein shake under the watchful eye of my personal trainer in an attempt not to loose weight, but to loose fat mass....

i dont know whats wrong with me...i am so "tired and emotional" as my husband calles me...(thin ice!!!)....and i fly off the handle at anything...and i mean i REALLY loose my temper!:mad:

yesterday afternoon i was waiting for an auction to finish on ebay (that i had very patiently waited for for over 9 days!!!)....had 2 mins to go...and he turned off the wireless network...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

he said by accident...but i dont believe him!!!!!!:banghead::whoopass::whoopass:

i stood up....threw my laptop at him....called him a stupid ************************* (put the rest yourself) LOL...and i havent spoken to him since...and its his stupid little comments too....like...."oh, we can tell your on a diet!!"...or he says to the kids "go tell mommy snackings bad!!"

:mad:

rant over

anyone else get like that??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just the stress catching up with you?

I haven't noticed a difference in my mood, but I've always had a tendency to be snappy at times unfortunately!

4. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Sometimes I do feel like that, in fact I used to be a very angry person, because I wasnt happy with myself. I realised that I wanted to be a thinner and different person, the type of person that I knew was inside that fat body trying to get out.

I over several years lost about 30 kilos all through healthy eating and exercise. Back to the point I found out what made me like this and it was because I wasnt happy! This made me not think of others or worry about how i hurt people with my actions and words, especially at being a supervisor at work and not having a good re-pore with co workers.

Any way I dont react now. I'm a teacher these days and figure there's no point in getting angry about things as it doesnt solve anything and that's not the person I want to be. It takes more energy to be angry at someone than being the bigger person to say sorry and admit your fault.

I sometimes say to hubby,@$%#$%#$ your really SH!@#$ting me and your making me upset, go away.

or

that may have been a mistake but I'm sorry I acted like that but that______ really sh^%$&%ted me, can we make up.

We rarely have arguements, only a few recently because we have moved state. But we always say what we think and if it ends in an agruement. I walk away and wait. Sometimes I we dont even discuss it as we really just needed to vent and we work in sync that way.

Your only human and have the right to be cross for a while, just dont let it drag out otherwise it might turn the small issue into a big one.

Bren
    X

5. totty

totty Personal Trainer

feeling a little bit better tonight :sigh:

6. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Glad to hear it beautiful. That's the path to a happy you.

Bren
    XX

7. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Thanks Bren :D

you really are one of the nicest people i have met! ..:bliss:xx

8. GEM567

GEM567 Active Member

iv also been very moody& angry,i shouldnt be taking it out on any1,i can relate with u!im glad u feel a bit better,its a very hard time for us that like r grub lol!!how u doing now kid?

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

awww hun i hope it passes soon. I have my moments aswell where everything just gets to me when im on this diet but i just leave the room and try and calm myself go upstairs and take a few min's out.

becky xx