i am soo happy!

hippychicken

im in my home town at my mum and dads, we r going out tonight for a friends bday and ive been out and brought a whole new outfit! size 14!! and i love it! and we have net which i have been getting fed up at hom not having laptop working and having to go library which is a pain :D

its been such a cool day looking for a new outfit with bf and mum bless they were like my personal shoppers looking for clothes while i was in changing rooms! lol

Hi, hope the night out was excellent! Went to my BIL's wedding last week the day after I got back from hols - had spent a duty-free fortune on make-up, brand new Monsoon full length dress two sizes smaller than when I started and brand new hair cut - from shoulder lenth to short and spiky. Hubbie's relatives walked past me without recognising me! Best feeling in the world or what!:eek:

Well done on your transformations

KAREN
Sounds like you are at that lovely stage where people don't realise it's you.Do we get to see a photo of the new haircut and MOnsoon dress?

HIPPY
Don't you just love it when people start to
give you nice comments. It helps so much with the confidence doesn't it?

Congratulation.
Enjoy the moments.:grouphugg:

Comments and compliments are wonderful - so encouraging. I can't wait to buy a size 14 outfit!!
Well done!

Back