I am very pleased!!!

Woohoooo great news, bet its gorgeous as monsoon do lovely clothes....xx

Well done Bexy. I love Monsoon clothes. There is a brand new silk top from Monsoon sitting in my wardrobe size 14. I gained weight before I could wear it and it is not alone. Clothes with tags on as I was sure I would not gain more than a few pounds and could get them off easily!! Famous last thoughts.

However, am doing well now so here's hoping. Soon. Soon

Oh good for you - what a fantastic boost, you must be chuffed to bits!

Although I have had a really crap week with food.

I went to Monsoon today and bought the most GORGEOUS black maxi dress in a size 14 :eek: I am soo soo happy that it fit me! And looks nice!! :)

Just wanted to share with everyone as I am soo chuffed!! Hehe!

Oh God how I hate you ll !!!!!

Well done, Monsoon are brilliant.

Well done Bexy. I love Monsoon clothes. There is a brand new silk top from Monsoon sitting in my wardrobe size 14. I gained weight before I could wear it and it is not alone. Clothes with tags on as I was sure I would not gain more than a few pounds and could get them off easily!! Famous last thoughts.

However, am doing well now so here's hoping. Soon. Soon

I'm sure you'll be in it soon Beverley! Good Luck with the rest of your journey! :) xx

Well Done Bexy - As much as I didn't used to get annoyed i couldn't shop in mainstream stores it does get to me know that i have started on the SW plan.

I hope to feel the same jubilation over the next few months.

Congratz once again!

Well Done Bexy - As much as I didn't used to get annoyed i couldn't shop in mainstream stores it does get to me know that i have started on the SW plan.

I hope to feel the same jubilation over the next few months.

Congratz once again!

Thank you very much! :) I am sure you will get there!!! Just stick to the plan - its fab! :) xxx

Back