I am very scared !

People have been giving me "positive vibes" and wonderful support on here, and I forward all that to you too:)
Take care

Only just saw this hunny *hugs* thinking of you xx

I phoned just now bright and early and spoke to the same lovely lady as before.

She has assured me I am on the list as urgent and that I will receive a call from them very soon.

I am glad I called it has made me feel marginally better though the bloody thing is hurting this morning, feels like it is causing pressure on my mandible.

I'm glad you called and glad you are on the list. I'd call again in a few days time. As long as you're nice about it (which I'm sure you are) they shouldn't mind and there's never any harm in reminding them who you are ! Big hugs and thanks for keeping us informed.

Gail x

So glad to hear it was a positive call Fillymum :D

Fingers crossed for your next call xx

Thanks friends !!

Have stayed busy all day today with my friend Ingrid but have suffered dreadful headaches all day.........probably not related at all, and 2 neobrufen when we got home got rid of it, but ones mind goes all over the place.

I can only begin to imagine how terrible the wait must be for you.
I think the headache could be caused by you being very tense - not a surprise at all. Sending you loads of positive energy, stay strong.
Jill xx

I have just spoken the appointments secretary again and now she too is as concerned as me about the length of time it is taking to get an urgent appointment.

She has promised to get back to me by mid day and is going to speak to radiology.

She also suggested that if something is not done soon to just present myself at the hospital in the emergencies department and let them sort it out from there.

It is now beginning to hurt me and I have a permanent sore throat.

glad the lady on the phone has told you that, seems you have to be persistant for them to notice, i think its awful you havent been seen earlier. but just think if it was really worrying you would have been sent straight away to get tests done hun, good luck and keep us informed, ive kept a beady eye on this thread! xxxxxx

Oh Sue, I do hope u get a date today xx This is awful...doesn't matter that its probably not serious...all this worry waiting can't be doing u (or us) any good at all :( If they don't offer u an appt that's in the next few days I would ask for the number of yr hospitals pals office, I think all hospitals have one, (patient advice liaison service or something like that) and say u r lodging a complaint. I'm sure there are government guidelines for urgent appts. That usually hurries them up a bit. Good luck hunni, lots of luv and hugs xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oh Sue

I am ever so sorry as i have missed this post.
I hope you hear soon and i have everything crossed for you.

xxxxx

The hospital have just phoned to say they will contact me with an appointment as fast as possible and that I am top of the list.

A puzzling thing was that she said I have 2 ultra sounds ordered , my neck/throat and a cervical one !!!! I haven't a clue what that is all about but I am going along with whatever they are booking for me because I do not want any more delays. I can always sort it out when I finally get there.

Hi sue,

Just a thought...was it a cervical scan as in neck rather than the gynae sort of cervical? Either way, it doesn't matter...u have everything going hon! Let em xray yr big toe if they think its necessary!!!! I'm so pleased that things really seem to be moving at last xx lots of love xx

Hi sue,

Just a thought...was it a cervical scan as in neck rather than the gynae sort of cervical? Either way, it doesn't matter...u have everything going hon! Let em xray yr big toe if they think its necessary!!!! I'm so pleased that things really seem to be moving at last xx lots of love xx

Aha thanks Dawn, perhaps I got the wrong end......but as you said they can top and tail me if they want.

Glad to hear things are finally moving forward Fillymum :)
I agree about letting them check everything, it's all for the good at the end of the day. Fingers, toesies and arms are crossed (difficult typing tho) and will be crossing teddies paws later too :D
XhugX

Crikey, this waiting must be doing you in. I'd be in bits by now, you're doing great hanging on in there (not that you have much choice I know). Hope you will get some peace of mind very soon x

Back