I am very scared !

Hi Sue, just checking in. Hope you're doing well, all things considered.

ColJack, home your mum is recovering nicely.

My goodness Sue!

Just look at the number of people all thinking about you!!! The other sections must be empty...we're all on here! :grouphugg:

So glad you're feeling a little better Sue xx Must be about time to test the orange vodka isn't it! :drunk:

Take care hunni xx

My goodness Sue!

Just look at the number of people all thinking about you!!! The other sections must be empty...we're all on here! :grouphugg:

So glad you're feeling a little better Sue xx Must be about time to test the orange vodka isn't it! :drunk:

Take care hunni xx

Now that sounds like an excellent idea !!!

I spoke to the hospital again yesterday. They have assured me I am top of the list and that I should hear from them very soon.

Where have I heard that before !!???

If nothing happens tomorrow I am going to go to the hospital and present myself to the appointments office.

Needless to say I am concerned and just want to know one way or the other what is going on.

That's shocking Sue, and too right you should go there in person!
They surely must know what an agonising wait it is, after all they are in the 'caring profession' are they not?!
Hoping you hear something more positive either on the phone or in person tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug99:

Hope you hear something tomorrow, keeping everything crossed for you Sue x

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

xxx

Thanks for the update Sue...enuff with the :blahblah: ...its now time to :asskick:

You are being very badly treated and you deserve so much better hunni xx I think you've been more than patient and youre doing the right thing by going to the hospital tomorrow. Did the woman on the phone have no idea when u are likely to get an appt? I cant believe they cant even give you a date :mad: When you go tomorrow, seriously think about asking them what the complaints procedure is. There must be an equivalent of a PALS office there who could intervene on your behalf and find out what the delay is.

God I'm so frustrated for you Sue! Stay positive hunni, wish we could do something to help xx

Lots of love, Dawn xx

I believe there is an equivalent of PALS here and I intend to go there. I only found out about it today, when my own health center recommended I go through them.

I feel so frustrated. Even if it is only something really minor I need to know.

Sue,

whether its minor or major, EVERY step should be being taken by yr hospital to ensure so you receive the tests you need xx.

Well done on getting a plan together for tomorrow, dont leave without an appt date! Can hubby go with you? xx

Good luck tomoz , tell them your not going anywhere without a def appointment this wait is way too long. My mum had a x- ray two months later she got a letter to say there was a mass in her neck ( the x ray was cas of a fall nothing to do with her. Neck) they then sent her to a Rapid access ( got app in two days) had loads of test but then had to wait nearly three weeks to get any results the waiting really is the hardest part, but after all that it was nothing to be worry about just odd growth some times happens. Hope your wait is over soon and hope it just like my mum and turns out to be nothing to worry about. Big big hugs

Thinking of you Sue, with everything crossed! I hope you get some answers soon - and that they are good ones xxxx

Sue,

whether its minor or major, EVERY step should be being taken by yr hospital to ensure so you receive the tests you need xx.

Well done on getting a plan together for tomorrow, dont leave without an appt date! Can hubby go with you? xx

We have to be close to the hospital tomorrow afternoon so the plan is to go earlier and try to do something about an appointment. So yes Paul will be with me.

We have to be close to the hospital tomorrow afternoon so the plan is to go earlier and try to do something about an appointment. So yes Paul will be with me.

That's really good Sue, morale support as well as moral support. Nothing better than someone who loves us to back us up :D

Glad you dont have to go on you're own Sue...nice to have some moral support ...& of course if you have any problems Paul can always lump em one!!! :copon:

And remember we are all with you xx

Back