I am very scared !

Extremely well put Madame.... My hubby would need to be restrained from kicking off, but having worked in the 'care' sector and had a black eye or two, it is not the way to get things done and only causes further grief to those that are seeking help in the first instance.
I'm in the north east of scotland Fillymum, so maybe not best placed, but my door too is open to you if needed :hug99:

MLM - you always know exactly how to say what needs to be said.

Filly were all thinking of you hun and as others have said we all have a space for you in our homes if you need one.

A&E is there for Accidents and Emergencies and this is certainly an Emergency hun. You have waited long enough, i think contact your GP see if anything can be done and if not then dont wait any longer. As others have said there is nothing to be lost by going. The sooner the better.

(((hugs))) xxx

Sue, I really don't know what else to add to what everyone has said.

If you doctor can't help out with bringing the appointment forward then A&E seems a good way forward.

If you want to avoid the hospital you are well known at, how about travelling further South? There are 2 hospitals close to us, the new one in Torrevieja which I've heard is brilliant, plus the Vega Baja one near Orihuela, not got such a good reputation but several friends have received treatment there and they have no complaints. I'm sure there are others nearer Alicante that are also an option.

The only problem may be that I do not know if all Spanish hospitals have the facilities to do a PAAF.

I'm thinking of you and your husband Sue - if there is anything I can do to help out here in Spain please shout!

BIG HUGS TO YOU BOTH

good luck my love, i completely feel your pain but u musnt talk like something is going to happen to you, they always say keeping positive it the thing that gets you through these situations, lots of love xxxxx

good luck my love, i completely feel your pain but u musnt talk like something is going to happen to you, they always say keeping positive it the thing that gets you through these situations, lots of love xxxxx

you are so right about staying positive it is the finest medicine.

There is a saying here that more or less says stay animated........I like that.

I am trying to be positive and animated and I am sure it is a little smaller today. Fingers crossed !!

see it really works!! :) xxxx

I had reiki on Tuesday and it was such a good experience.

I had reiki on Tuesday and it was such a good experience.

Oh I had that a few years ago as a 'taster' at work. Was great. So relaxing :D
I do enjoy a good massage though :D
X

Hi Sue,
Just popping by to say hi, let you know I'm still thinking of you, and wondering if you have decided what your next step is?
I'm sorry I'm not on here much atm, lurking now and again but not really feeling like posting much.
Dads in the hospice and won't be coming out. It's hit us all very hard, and we are all struggling. But they are amazing in there and he's so well looked after. At dads request they wheeled him out to the beautiful garden in his bed yesterday, and my brother and his family, Shirley and I spent the afternoon in the sun with him. And he's finally pain free...only took them 24hrs to get on top of it.
Anyway, I am here honey, although I'm not of much use to you :( I wish you would try a&e, or your gp, please. I want you sorted xx
Lots of love,

Dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thinking of you Fillymum and hope you're having a good weekend :D :hug99:

Hi Sue,
Just popping by to say hi, let you know I'm still thinking of you, and wondering if you have decided what your next step is?
I'm sorry I'm not on here much atm, lurking now and again but not really feeling like posting much.
Dads in the hospice and won't be coming out. It's hit us all very hard, and we are all struggling. But they are amazing in there and he's so well looked after. At dads request they wheeled him out to the beautiful garden in his bed yesterday, and my brother and his family, Shirley and I spent the afternoon in the sun with him. And he's finally pain free...only took them 24hrs to get on top of it.
Anyway, I am here honey, although I'm not of much use to you :( I wish you would try a&e, or your gp, please. I want you sorted xx
Lots of love,

Dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

God I am so sorry Dawn, I can not tell you just how sorry having gone through it with my dad.

All of the staff in most Hospices are amazing, kind, considerate and loving people who have the knowledge and experience to guide you through the final stages and to keep their patients as comfortable as possible.

My love, prayers and thoughts are with you all,

hugs xxxxxxxx

Sue, I've just caught up with this thread again and just wanted to send you a big heartfelt hug and lots of positive vibes, I really hope you can begin to get the treatment you need very very soon.

Skinnydawn, thinking of you too lovely. Although of little comfort at this time, it sounds as though your dad is recieving wonderful treatment in a good environment and he has his family nearby.

Take care both xxx

Tuesday I will be on the phone to my G.P. to see if my doctor can do anything.

I have had several sleepless nights since getting that date and the more I think about it , the more cross I am. It is disgraceful. If they can not cope at my hospital, which incidentally is part private and part Social Security, then they have a moral obligation to send me somewhere else.

This just is not right and whilst I am not a hysterical type of person and know enough about cancer and metastasis to know the chances of it being anything malignant are rarer than it being malignant. The odds should be in my favour.

Great attitude Fillymum :D Time to take back control! You deserve far better than the 'treatment' you haven't had thus far. :hug99: for you :D

Thinking about you Sue, (((Hugs)))

Back