I am very scared !

Thank you Stephanie !

Everyones support and good wishes has made it so much easier to sit it out until the 15th without going insane.

Unfortunately the lump is still there. I had rather hoped it might just disappear. I now have an *abnormality* on my jaw that is a bit tender and a slight swelling on that side of my face. We are praying that it is glandular and nothing more sinister.

Apart from this *minor glitch* life continues to be enjoyable. We are working very hard but that is good. There is a lot going on at present which I will report in a separate thread.

It is time I was in the pool and taking a leaf out of Sarah's ( Jim of Troy's ) book and getting a few kilometers in each day. It is hot enough now but I am a bit of a wimp and the water needs to be nice and warm.

hugs to you all xxxxx

It is time I was in the pool and taking a leaf out of Sarah's ( Jim of Troy's ) book and getting a few kilometers in each day. It is hot enough now but I am a bit of a wimp and the water needs to be nice and warm.

hugs to you all xxxxx
Weather might be hot enough but have you actually put a toe in the water yet? The one at our apartment is still flippin' freezing!

hugs to you all xxxxx

Weather might be hot enough but have you actually put a toe in the water yet? The one at our apartment is still flippin' freezing!

Pah!

Compare it with The Channel.

That's all I'm sayin'.

Hi Sue

Good luck for the 15. We will all be in that waiting room with you.
That lemon cheesecake sounds delicious. My hubby knows that if he gets me a cake it has to be lemon flavoured, cant be doing with chocolate etc, lemon all the way.

I just remember what i used to do when i felt low, i used to bury my face under my horses mane and just inhale his neck smell (this isnt kinky, you have to be horsey to appreciate this smell) xxxx
xxxxxxx

Hi Sue

Good luck for the 15. We will all be in that waiting room with you.
That lemon cheesecake sounds delicious. My hubby knows that if he gets me a cake it has to be lemon flavoured, cant be doing with chocolate etc, lemon all the way.

I just remember what i used to do when i felt low, i used to bury my face under my horses mane and just inhale his neck smell (this isnt kinky, you have to be horsey to appreciate this smell) xxxx
xxxxxxx

Thanks Tara !!

We both love lemon and as it is Paul's Birthday tomorrow I will be making him a lemon cheesecake. I might have a tiny , tiny piece.

I agree about the smell of horses. I am just going on to the yard now to muck out and feed. I am sure Blondie will oblige and let me inhale some happiness.

I have been looking at stones in the saliva glands. I am sure hat is what this is. It really fits the bill. Fingers crossed.

Will save seats for you in the waitin room !!!

I had tonsil stones once. Nasty things. Surely they did a scan or at least an X-ray. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had tonsil stones once. Nasty things. Surely they did a scan or at least an X-ray. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins
They haven't done anything yet....not a damned thing.
On the 15th I have an ultra sound followed by a fine needle aspiration.

I will then have to wait for the results...............

xxxxxxx

I used to do the same thing with my gorgeous old dog Simba...just love doggy smells, very comforting xx

Sue. I'm sorry i missed most of what has happened. Just wanted to say that I really hope everything goes ok cos you are probably one of the nicest people around.

Hi Sue, thank goodness the 15th is nearly upon us. What a terribly long wait you have had. Hope you're ok hunni, thinking of you xx

Really sorry to read this Sue, you've had to wait ages but luckily it's not long to go now. Hope it all works out well, stick in there, the worst part is the not knowing.

Sue. I'm sorry i missed most of what has happened. Just wanted to say that I really hope everything goes ok cos you are probably one of the nicest people around.

Couldn't agree more if I tried.
Thinking of you Sue, we are all behind you and fully support you.
All the best, take care of yourself xxx

Thank you so much friends.

I am so relieved I only have 5 days to wait now.

Please let me be right in thinking it is nothing serious. I have so much going on and so much to do I do not have time to be ill.

Every time I feel a bit apprehensive , a bit scared I think of Alice and immediately am ashamed of myself.

you've got nothing to be ashamed of. You have had a varied and sometimes difficult life but you're still giving good advise and being lovely to everyone. A lot of people would turn bitter but have you?No- and thats why we all love you .xx

Thank you so much friends.

I am so relieved I only have 5 days to wait now.

Please let me be right in thinking it is nothing serious. I have so much going on and so much to do I do not have time to be ill.

Every time I feel a bit apprehensive , a bit scared I think of Alice and immediately am ashamed of myself.

Hey hey, what's this!?! :nono::nono: Let's have none of this self deprecation now my dear sweet Fillymum :hug99: You have EVERY RIGHT to be apprehensive and a bit scared! Who in their right minds wouldn't be? (answers on a postcard please ;)) You have battled through the past few weeks without whinging every 2 minutes and tackled the days with great fortitude and determination to get to the 15th and take your allotted turn in the shockingly long queue. How many of us would have cracked by now - my hand is certainly up :eek: As someone else has previously said, you are one of the loveliest people around here, and you're always encouraging and boosting morale; something you have a great knack for as well as your wonderful cooking :kissass: wish I could be your taster :giggle:
Anyhoo, have a moan, a feetie stamp, a shout, a cry, a scream, punch a bag, anytime you need to. It's far better than bottling it up that's for sure. And we will all be here to listen, hug, and wipe the tears, anytime too.

I know i've :blahblah::blahblah: but I do care
Love Mo, xx :hug99:

I feel pretty chocked up reading all this...........

oh, tissue, dab, tissue, dab, :hug99: :hug99:
No sarcasm intended ;) but there's no smilie thing for tissue :eek:
Your going to be filled with emotion just now hun, but not long now :) 5 sleeps - yay :D
xx

Back