I am very scared !

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow as I probably won't be online in the morning. Hoping to catch up with good news in the evening though. Fingers crossed xx

One :zz: Fillymum..........
thumbup1.gif

Sports day cancelled/postponed until tomorrow as the ground is too wet after the numerous deluges of yesterday :sigh: So it's sun dances all day today
nanashades.gif
hoping tomorrow is
sun.gif
too :D

Thanks all !!!

The truth !!!! Now we have got to just one sleep I am pooing my pants I am so scared of the fine needle aspiration in my neck:eek:.

I am no coward, have spent too many years of needles being stuck in me for that, but I have been told so many horror stories, kind, thoughtful folks, about this one.

This time tomorrow it will be over.

Last edited:
thats right sure, this time tomorow u will be so happy its all over, the waiting for it is always worse! good luck, u will be fine, like u said your used to it :) xxx

Granny Sue, we're thinking of you tomorrow & I'm sure all will be ok. Try not to worry too much about the needles although easier said than done.

Take Care of yourself

BB, Mr BB & the cubs!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks all !!!

The truth !!!! Now we have got to just one sleep I am pooing my pants I am so scared of the fine needle aspiration in my neck:eek:.

I am no coward, have spent too many years of needles being stuck in me for that, but I have been told so many horror stories, kind, thoughtful folks, about this one.

This time tomorrow it will be over.

I bet you're scared, and you have every right to be, but your darling hubby will be with you and I'm sure you've got painkillers in the house for after you've squishy squeezed his hand ;)

Fingers crossed, :fingerscrossed: the horror stories are just that sweetheart :hug99:

I know you said you won't get results tomorrow too, but won't they be able to give you a preliminary answer at all Fillymum :innocent0001:

Have a lovely evening, a hot bath :0bathtime: & cocoa in place of alcohol :giggle:
xx

Awww sweetie I have only just seen this thread. Wishing you all the luck in the world tomorrow. When I go for something nerve wracking I find thinking of something totally boring helps ie going through the alphabet doing girls names, boys names, food etc because it keeps your mind on something else and the horrible bit seems to be over quicker as I relax more. Sending big bear hugs and hope all goes well for you.

love
jackie
xxxxx

Just noticed :)d'oh:) your new avatar Fillymum :D
You take a lovely picture you know ;) What a great way to keep fit
taconana.gif

xx

Hi Sue,

Just adding my share of love and positive thoughts to the very long list of well wishers on here xx
I don't need to tell you we'll be with you every step of the way :hug99:

Lots of love from Gwyn and me xxx

Good luck lovely Sue. Will be thinking of you. xxx

I can't believe I've only just got here!

Fingers, toes and various limbs crossed for you, you are a fantastic supportive person and if I were in your situation I don't think I could have handled it as well as you.

Good Luck with everything, I'm sure the test will go fine, when I was hospitalised with my abscesses the surgeon came round at 4am and stuck a small needle in my armpit to make sure it was infected (I thought the fact this was my 3rd in 3 months, I was systemic, had a raging temp and couldn't put my arm down was a giveaway ;) ) and took some pus out, without any local and it only hurt as much as a blood test so hopefully the it should be relatively painless for you today. (not trying to hijack, just reassure) could you take a couple of paracetamol an hour before to take the edge off?

Muchos love, hugs & thoughts your way, I'm sure it will turn out to be a little infection or stone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll be thinking of you and sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way today.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back