I apologise...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 20 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    It has been brought to my attention that certain posts of mine have apparently caused certain things, none of which I intended, so I wanted to take this opportunity to apologise.

Firstly, for my original post about the plan I intended to use between now and when I can afford CD again in January. I didn't think about it and in hindsight, it wasn't the most helpful thing to post here. I apologise.

If I have ever been rude, unthoughtful or insensitive to anyone, it would certainly have not been my intention, I am not that kind of person at all. So I apologise.

If the way that I have spoken to anyone has ever caused offense, I apologise.

If I have come across as having attitude issues, I apologise.

To yellowiris, I sincerely apologise. My reply to your post was sent at a moment when I wasn't in the best of moods, and so what I said didn't come across how I meant it, at all. I did not mean to come across as rude, nasty, or anything like that. So I really do apologise.

If any of my posts have at any point caused anyone to struggle with their CD journey, then I really do apologise. I know how hard it is, and that is the last thing in the world I'd want.

I thought that being here wouldn't be a problem. I thought I still had opinions, experiences and support to offer. So yeah, I'm sorry if me being here has caused any problems or issues or hurt at all. I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys, and did not mean or want to harm that at all.

Last edited: 20 November 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rudles

Rudles Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Caroline

Don't disappear hun, yours are some of the posts I look out for to read! Yes, I know there have been issues about the mentioning of food but don't think that rules you out of posting on here altogether - I for one would be sad to see you go!

PS... Also want an update on what happens when your 'friend' comes to see you (can you tell I'm a sad old married lol)

4. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I for one may not follow completely what's going on, but I don't think you speak of food more than the average person (IMHO). But I'd miss your posts and that would be sad, as I think you're one of the reasons I come on also, I mean, you know about the plan, it's not your fault you can't afford it right now, and at least you're doing something about your weight in the meantime. :D

5. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    agree with both above and I didn't even notice any food mentioning I also look out for your posts don't go all together xx

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ah dear Caroline

I regarded your posts as the intelligent and inspiring thoughts of a lively and independent young lady. I very much wish you a happy and healthy journey with your weight loss and exercise programme.
    I also mention food, many of us do - after all I had a terrible blip last week and it was the minimin'ers that got me back on track.
    Best of luck with whatever you do x

7. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Thank you guys, stuff you've said means a lot to me.

At the moment I don't really feel like being here. But I mainly just don't want to be coming across the way it now seems I've been coming across. And I don't want to do anything to jeopardise any of your CD journeys. I'm going to let the dust settle for a bit and see what happens I guess.

Rudles... don't think he's coming.

8. Fattack

Fattack Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    not exactly sure what's gone on, but i like your posts :( don't go away!

9. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Caroline, I didn't realise other readers had problems with your posts, like everyone else has said I didn't find any problems and enjoyed reading them.
    It seems you are really upset and feeling bad about yourself, please don't. x

10. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hey hun

I love ya posts so don't go...loads of people on here mention food, 100% forum is where food isn't too be mentioned. And as you've said you done the diet so can offer advise so stay:D

11. lottie***

lottie*** Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    dappymare is right in what shes says, we do talk about food, i sometimes eat protein as well as cambridge as i have many a time mentioned on my posts... if your not comfortable here now at least make sure you come back for your cambridge re start!!! you will need us surely!??!! :)

12. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    oh god, i mentioned really bad food and drink this week ive been awful, keep your chin up xx

13. Pierce

Pierce Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(13.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, Healthy Eating & Exercise
    We decided to create the off topic section inside CD. This way you can post stuff that is not related to CD but still be within the CD section.

Hope this helps.

Pierce

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.