I apologise...

Caz

Repeat Offender
It has been brought to my attention that certain posts of mine have apparently caused certain things, none of which I intended, so I wanted to take this opportunity to apologise.

Firstly, for my original post about the plan I intended to use between now and when I can afford CD again in January. I didn't think about it and in hindsight, it wasn't the most helpful thing to post here. I apologise.

If I have ever been rude, unthoughtful or insensitive to anyone, it would certainly have not been my intention, I am not that kind of person at all. So I apologise.

If the way that I have spoken to anyone has ever caused offense, I apologise.

If I have come across as having attitude issues, I apologise.

To yellowiris, I sincerely apologise. My reply to your post was sent at a moment when I wasn't in the best of moods, and so what I said didn't come across how I meant it, at all. I did not mean to come across as rude, nasty, or anything like that. So I really do apologise.

If any of my posts have at any point caused anyone to struggle with their CD journey, then I really do apologise. I know how hard it is, and that is the last thing in the world I'd want.

I thought that being here wouldn't be a problem. I thought I still had opinions, experiences and support to offer. So yeah, I'm sorry if me being here has caused any problems or issues or hurt at all. I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys, and did not mean or want to harm that at all.

Last edited:
Caroline

Don't disappear hun, yours are some of the posts I look out for to read! Yes, I know there have been issues about the mentioning of food but don't think that rules you out of posting on here altogether - I for one would be sad to see you go!

PS... Also want an update on what happens when your 'friend' comes to see you (can you tell I'm a sad old married lol)

I for one may not follow completely what's going on, but I don't think you speak of food more than the average person (IMHO). But I'd miss your posts and that would be sad, as I think you're one of the reasons I come on also, I mean, you know about the plan, it's not your fault you can't afford it right now, and at least you're doing something about your weight in the meantime. :D

agree with both above and I didn't even notice any food mentioning I also look out for your posts don't go all together xx

Ah dear Caroline

I regarded your posts as the intelligent and inspiring thoughts of a lively and independent young lady. I very much wish you a happy and healthy journey with your weight loss and exercise programme.
I also mention food, many of us do - after all I had a terrible blip last week and it was the minimin'ers that got me back on track.
Best of luck with whatever you do x

Thank you guys, stuff you've said means a lot to me.

At the moment I don't really feel like being here. But I mainly just don't want to be coming across the way it now seems I've been coming across. And I don't want to do anything to jeopardise any of your CD journeys. I'm going to let the dust settle for a bit and see what happens I guess.

Rudles... don't think he's coming.

Hi Caroline, I didn't realise other readers had problems with your posts, like everyone else has said I didn't find any problems and enjoyed reading them.
It seems you are really upset and feeling bad about yourself, please don't. x

Hey hun

I love ya posts so don't go...loads of people on here mention food, 100% forum is where food isn't too be mentioned. And as you've said you done the diet so can offer advise so stay:D

dappymare is right in what shes says, we do talk about food, i sometimes eat protein as well as cambridge as i have many a time mentioned on my posts... if your not comfortable here now at least make sure you come back for your cambridge re start!!! you will need us surely!??!! :)

oh god, i mentioned really bad food and drink this week ive been awful, keep your chin up xx

Back