i became a great aunt today

metrognome

is getting better at it
my niece gave birth to a little girl :) 6 weeks early and weighing in at 7lb 14oz everybody is so happy, i cant go and see them as i have a rotten cold so will have to wait till later :cry:

Congrats Auntie, a great weight for being born early. My friend had a baby last week full-term & just 5lbs 8ozs, she's adorable as I'm sure your niece is. Don't worry you'll see her soon.

Wishing you well XX

congratulations:D:D

Massive congratulations on becoming a great auntie and I hope you get to see her soon! Whats her name?

My sister is due today and I cannot wait to be an aunty, its so exciting. Ive bought 'it' loads but cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl so I can buy some more ha ha!!

x

baby_girl_congratulations.gif

Massive congratulations on becoming a great auntie and I hope you get to see her soon! Whats her name?

My sister is due today and I cannot wait to be an aunty, its so exciting. Ive bought 'it' loads but cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl so I can buy some more ha ha!!

x

her name is summer, she is being kept in for a week as her blood sugars are low her mother got the diabetes while she was pregnant.

good luck with your sisters and hope all is well

What a gorgeous name!!

I had gestational diabeties with my daughter and was induced at 38 weeks. Luckily she was fine and my blood sugars returned to normal after 3 weeks! x

Back