Total Solution I can do it....

Go and have it then before you forget again ;) x

Could do without it to be honest but know it's imprtant so will go do it now!x

Good luck for WI tomorrow

xx

Another good day...although i had a slice of ham and a bit of lettuce I'm happy with myself. Won't put me out of ketosis and wasn't "bad" food. Am going to bed now. Ready for WI tomorrow. Don't feel hungry and am slowly learning how to ride through the cravings. Night all...hope tomorrow is a good day for you.xx.

Woohoo! We've managed a week! :) hope day 8 goes well.

Well...WI is a difficult one. Think my starting weight was when i weighed myself last wed morning so will go by my weight this morning. Came in at 12st 13lb which means I've lost 9lb. Is obviously different at different time of day and with my clothes on but will go with that!! So am happy with that. Felt very dizzy and weak this afternoon though so had a small meal tonight. Had a small omelette with ham and mushrooms....hope that is ok and does not kick me out of ketosis. Oh and had a wee bit of lettuce too. Feel much better...only ate half the omlette and was stuffed when finished. So far no cravings to go on and eat anything else so hopefully my body is retraining itself.
Hope everyone had a good day.xx

Day 9...can't believe i'm still doing this...go meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!x

9lb! Wow! You are doing amazingly.

Thanks....will these cravings never go away though? I can't get crisps out of my head....if i was a crisp I would eat myself. I can't do it though...can't go through the initial few days again. Maybe i should just go to bed. It's so hard doing all this and still being overweight. Yes I've lost weight but you kinda feel that given the amount of effort put in over the last 9 days that that should be enough to get me to where i want to be! So hard. Still getting up in morning and trying things on and then putting them straight back in the cupboard as they don't fit or look gross. Moan, moan, moaney, moan.x

Went to the crisp cupboard, took out the basket, looked at the flamin' hot wotsits, ch & onion, monster munch, put the basket back in the cupboard, went out the back and smoked one of my emergency herbal fags instead.

Logging out of day 9. Managed to avoid the crisps...nibbled on some ham. Day 10 tomorrow.

Well done on ur 9lb loss. That's amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Clair.
Day 10...going to stick to shakes today...no nibbling, even if it is high protein and not carbs. Have a good day all.x.

Great loss, well done!!!!

No not a good day....am doing my impression of a hoover..first it was biscuits in work and then a chinese and now crisps...disaster!! Back to square one tomorrow. :-(

Aww hun big hugs xo its hard, I've had 4 binge days this week. Rite it off & start again tomorrow xo

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Morning JB
How are you this morning?
New day, new start and all that?
Good luck.

Back