ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

As if we would hunnie. We love u ;)

Nessa gona send u my number. Add me to yer contacts n u can Viber when u need/want xxx

There's definitely a lot of love on Minimins tonight! X

Nessa gona send u my number. Add me to yer contacts n u can Viber when u need/want xxx

Thanks Hun very much appreciated xx

I can't do it :-( I'm all confused by the international dialling code!!

Kick up the bum needed please!! Lost my mojo since having the flu :-( and now not going to meeting I'm all over the place!! Xx

Kick up the bum needed please!! Lost my mojo since having the flu :-( and now not going to meeting I'm all over the place!! Xx

Kick up the bum coming your way------>>>>>> You'll get back on it soon! Maybe start with storing brekkie? Next day brekkie and lunch? Third Day Brekkie, Lunch and Dinner? By the 4th Day, add snacks and you'll be sorted!!! X

Kick up the bum coming your way------>>>>>> You'll get back on it soon! Maybe start with storing brekkie? Next day brekkie and lunch? Third Day Brekkie, Lunch and Dinner? By the 4th Day, add snacks and you'll be sorted!!! X

I'm just eating anything and everything!! And still not feeling 100% but I have quit smoking!! Haven't had one since Sunday lunch time! If only giving up food was so easy for me!! Xx

I'm just eating anything and everything!! And still not feeling 100% but I have quit smoking!! Haven't had one since Sunday lunch time! If only giving up food was so easy for me!! Xx

Well Done on giving up Smoking, your lungs are probably very grateful! Just focus on getting one meal sorted at a time.x

Well Done on giving up Smoking, your lungs are probably very grateful! Just focus on getting one meal sorted at a time.x

Thanks Hun xxx

Brilliant news with the smoking Nessa!! As we all know u have to.have the right mindset to diet.. I knowingly sabotaged myself from july-oct after moving house, living with my partner again (who can eat anything) and generally just eating what I want when I wanted. I got back in the game last week and never felt more focused. One step at a time and we will be here with any help we can give when ur ready :) ur doing great with the smoking, keep it up xxx

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

Excellent that you stopped smoking :)
You will get back to your meal planning. Start properly again from Monday. Allow yourself tis week to recover from having flu. We are all here for support xxx

Hi, can I join your thread, just started again after a long break, need all the help I can get xx

Calling Nessa.....Where are you?!? X

Back