ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Could be low blood sugar but after flu some people get vertigo. I had that. It makes you feel sick and everything spins in front of you. X

How u feeling today Nessa? Are u going back to work? X

How u feeling today Nessa? Are u going back to work? X

Feeling really rough I hardly slept cause of hubby's snoring but I have to go in I've already had a week off. Will just have to take it steady and see how I get on. Xx

Could be low blood sugar but after flu some people get vertigo. I had that. It makes you feel sick and everything spins in front of you. X

I think u might be right, thinking about it it's probably dehydration after drinking Friday night and being so ill plenty of fluid for me today xx

Feeling really rough I hardly slept cause of hubby's snoring but I have to go in I've already had a week off. Will just have to take it steady and see how I get on. Xx

Aunty Serena is telling you to look After yourself! Make sure you take it easy. X

Aunty Serena is telling you to look After yourself! Make sure you take it easy. X

Well I made it halfway through the day!! Sweating and knackered but ok.
I've managed 2 litres of fluid so far today what am I meant to drink in a day?? Xxx

Well I made it halfway through the day!! Sweating and knackered but ok.
I've managed 2 litres of fluid so far today what am I meant to drink in a day?? Xxx

Don't over hydrate as that could make you feel worse too. X PS-Half Way there :) x

1 and half to 2 litres I think, have you started to eat anything yet hun. Take care of yourself xx

Yes I've been munching all morning!! Might slow the water intake down this afternoon then!! Xx

Don't over hydrate as that could make you feel worse too. X PS-Half Way there :) x

You can over hydrate? Oh **** lol I might just sip my way through one more litre this afternoon slow it down a bit!! Xx

Yea you're right on target there.. i'd slow down/stop the water intake though.. Don't wana make yerself feel worse..
How's the appetite? x

Thanks Hun. Appetite is good because I'm working I guess so needing the energy xx

Thanks Hun. Appetite is good because I'm working I guess so needing the energy xx
Good.. So you can get some goodness in to help build you back up.. That's what I like to hear :)
Don't push yerself too much at work tho.. Rest when you need and tell the boss I said you're allowed.. If she/he has a problem with that.. give them my number :D

Good.. So you can get some goodness in to help build you back up.. That's what I like to hear :)
Don't push yerself too much at work tho.. Rest when you need and tell the boss I said you're allowed.. If she/he has a problem with that.. give them my number :D

Lol well my boss is off ill so we have his boss in charge of our department instead GULP! but he's kindly given me a nice job, I can sit or stand and everyone keeps checking I'm ok.
Anyway don't you be worrying about me you need to look after yourself xxx

Over hydrating is actually worse than under hydrating, it's one of the biggest problems with VLCDs. X

Lol well my boss is off ill so we have his boss in charge of our department instead GULP! but he's kindly given me a nice job, I can sit or stand and everyone keeps checking I'm ok.
Anyway don't you be worrying about me you need to look after yourself xxx
I'm minding myself too.. I can multi-task.. I'm a woman afterall :p

Well I survived my 8hr shift, time to grab the kids from the childminders, shower for me bath for them and then chill in our jimjams!!

Mammoth 14pp dinner!! YUM!!!
image-786831804.jpg

Back