ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Ok so me and the bestie are kind of speaking again after her advice yesterday with sugar level.
I just text her to see if she was up for WW meeting on Wednesday and we could have a nice chat then. Turns out She's cancelled her direct debit for monthly pass and says she can't afford to go anymore I'm gutted and upset and don't know what to do, I can't get to that meeting on my own as I can't drive and it's so far away and really don't want to go to a meeting on my own and because of hubby's shift pattern and the kids it wouldn't be possible anyway :-( I know I can do this on my own at home but I'm just disappointed as I stressed to her when we started that I wanted her to be totally sure she could afford it as I need to stick to it :-( xxx

Ok so me and the bestie are kind of speaking again after her advice yesterday with sugar level.
I just text her to see if she was up for WW meeting on Wednesday and we could have a nice chat then. Turns out She's cancelled her direct debit for monthly pass and says she can't afford to go anymore I'm gutted and upset and don't know what to do, I can't get to that meeting on my own as I can't drive and it's so far away and really don't want to go to a meeting on my own and because of hubby's shift pattern and the kids it wouldn't be possible anyway :-( I know I can do this on my own at home but I'm just disappointed as I stressed to her when we started that I wanted her to be totally sure she could afford it as I need to stick to it :-( xxx

Fly Solo Nessa, you've got Minimins and can download the Free/Cheap Apps, you can spend the money you save on lots of nice clothes once your weight has dropped down (Like your trousers will do!) We are all here to support you, it's like a 24 7 Meeting Here anyway! X PS-Din Dins looks yummy! X

Fly Solo Nessa, you've got Minimins and can download the Free/Cheap Apps, you can spend the money you save on lots of nice clothes once your weight has dropped down (Like your trousers will do!) We are all here to support you, it's like a 24 7 Meeting Here anyway! X PS-Din Dins looks yummy! X

Hear hear!!! So disappointing that ur friend has bailed will she continue ww anyway and maybe support eachother anyway? Serena is right, so many of us doing it at home and we can all help u where possible. I have a jar.. for every pound in weight I lose, a pound coin goes.into.the kitty for some skinny clothes ;)

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

Excuse me?? Can't do it on ur own??
You are NOT on your own Ness hun. You have me n all these other lovelies to help u thru....

U on Viber???

Such a shame your friend dropped out of the meetings. Others on here are right go solo and use this place as your meeting. X

Excuse me?? Can't do it on ur own??
You are NOT on your own Ness hun. You have me n all these other lovelies to help u thru....

U on Viber???

Thanks Hun and thankyou everyone else

Viber? That sounds rude!! Lol

So much love for my minimins family right now!!!
Xxx

*Group Hug* If it makes you feel better Nessa, you can pay me £5.50 ;-) I accept cash or credit card! X

Ok so this is my post when I started back 4 weeks ago (before I joined meeting on my old diary!)

Right well just weighed in. My starting weight is 22ST 5LB which gives me 47PP a day to use. I've set my first target for the 20th December (in time for Xmas. I want to be at 19ST 12LB by then as that's the lowest I got last time. That's roughly 2.6LB a week I need to lose!!

Just weighed to see how things are looking after a week of hell health wise!!
Weighing in at 21st 10LB

I WILL get to 19st 12lb for Xmas BRING IT ON!!!

Ok so this is my post when I started back 4 weeks ago (before I joined meeting on my old diary!)

Right well just weighed in. My starting weight is 22ST 5LB which gives me 47PP a day to use. I've set my first target for the 20th December (in time for Xmas. I want to be at 19ST 12LB by then as that's the lowest I got last time. That's roughly 2.6LB a week I need to lose!!

Just weighed to see how things are looking after a week of hell health wise!!
Weighing in at 21st 10LB

I WILL get to 19st 12lb for Xmas BRING IT ON!!!

Bring It On indeed! Ding Ding! X

*Group Hug* If it makes you feel better Nessa, you can pay me £5.50 ;-) I accept cash or credit card! X

Haha!!! Nice try!! Xx

I have whatsapp just downloaded viber! Xx

Don't u all be leaving me for your Private Viber Time ;-) x

Back