ProPoints I CAN do this, i WILL do this!!!

Brilliant thankyou. How much exercise did you do a week to begin with? I need to find exercise that I can enjoy or else I just get bored!! Xx

I hate exercise so I would put my MP3 player on and just walk until I was knackered and every time I walked further and further,unfortunately now I haven't been able to exercise at all,as I have M.E x

What time u coming over Nessa ;-) x

That would be a great achievement.
Small goals are better than one big goal. Big goals are too daunting.
Would you try aqua aerobics?its great fun and dont realise your exercising whrn your doing it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What time u coming over Nessa ;-) x

On my way haha!!

I am here today and I'm being extra good after last nights Chinese just been a mad house today and my best friend is having troubles. Xx

Sorry to hear your best friend is having troubles.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

On my way haha!!

I am here today and I'm being extra good after last nights Chinese just been a mad house today and my best friend is having troubles. Xx

Sorry to hear about your Bestie, I had similar problem with a friend last night :-( Did u enjoy the Chinese? X

Thanks everyone xx

Going ok foodwise thanks girls but think I'm getting the flu, what with that and my best friend I'm feeling drained and a bit low so snuggled in the onesie catching up on X factor xx

Going ok foodwise thanks girls but think I'm getting the flu, what with that and my best friend I'm feeling drained and a bit low so snuggled in the onesie catching up on X factor xx

Which Onesie do you have?!? X

I got it from yours clothing it's a red fleecy one with black stars on xx

Ooooo that sounds nice! I have Cupcake Fleece PJs on! X

It's officially it's the flu YUK!! back to bed for me :-(

It's officially it's the flu YUK!! back to bed for me :-(

Oh No :-( u definitely need a Onesie and a Muffin! Hope u feel better soon Sweetie x

Oh No :-( u definitely need a Onesie and a Muffin! Hope u feel better soon Sweetie x

Thanks Hun, back to bed for me :-( I find it so hard to sleep during the day though. Xx

Thanks Hun, back to bed for me :-( I find it so hard to sleep during the day though. Xx

Just get yourself all snuggled up and hopefully you'll be able to drift off.x

Back