I can do this!!

Now what my mother would say at this point would be "offer it up for the Holy Souls" and go anyway. 3 a week is a big ask I reckon. Even to lose it all by 1st August would be 1.7 pounds a week, every week. Doable but would take concerted effort every week for 21 weeks! Lets give it our best shot, we CAN do it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I want to have lost 3 stone by Aug 21st lol think im pushing it there but ill do my bloody best!! X

Morning all,
I'm up early and tummy is feeling empty and it's only start if my down day!!

will try to ignore it until later.

I bought some of those 10kcal jelly pots so will have one of those today.

Menu will be soup 200kcal
milk for tea and coffee 50kcal
jelly 10 kcal
omelette 135 kcal
Small salad 50kcal

exercise will be 3 mile walk
may do the weight training DVD before omelette or else will do it tomorrow.

also noticed my bmi went down another bracket, only went down a bit but nice to have it down another number.

Love jelly! I had that on vlcd when I was struggling, just made some pots up for tomorrow :)

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought some pots of ready made jelly and then the packet to make myself, wanted to get an idea of portions etc. do you pour it in to the ready made empty pots?
if so how many do you get out of a single packet?

No I use my own tubs so I can put a lid on them and take them to work, will try post a PIC x

That's what I get out a pack x

Attachments

• 1394459154611.jpg
    1394459154611.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 40
So I've just done my 20min weight training DVD with a pathetic 3kg dumbbell but oh my God, I was panting like mad. At the end of it I had to run to bathroom, as TMI didn't know whether I was goon puke or go to the toilet. Feel great now it's done though and my heart is beating normally again.

i only plan on doing it three days a week but might do my second day tomorrow. I'm hoping it might be bit easier on an up day.

Well done :) I really need to start doing some exercise on my UDs x

Well done on the exercise Karma! Your down day menu sounds fab. I'm going to get some sugar free jelly. Great idea for a low cal treat! x

Im up for a challenge, we used to do one on the SW board a few years ago, it was very motivational. How about an easter one and/or a longer term one?

You do well with your waking Karma, 5 x 3 miles is great.

Morning peeps!
UD today and I'm in great form, up since six. have dinner and lunch prepped and have washing out.

On the menu today is
porridge and fruit
Homemade quiche with salad
Mash potatoes and carrot with chicken wrapped in bacon with stuffing inside

snacks will be crackers and cheese, Yoghurts and raisins

Exercise today is a walk and weight training DVDDVD

Back