I can do this!!

Hmmm no Aldi here either, such deprivation!! I'm beginning to think we're a third world country or something.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

3 is the magic number this wk, cos guess what, ive lost 3lb this wk 2, i wonder would it b possible to lose 3 each wk?
well i'll aim for 3nxt wk and see what happens. Positive thinking and all that!
Food today will be
Porridge and fruit
bacon, egg and beans
enchiladas and oven chips

Snacks are crackers, raisons, yog and fruit

Woop!! Excellent news. I'd be over the moon if I lost 3 every week, not sure it's doable for me though. Enjoy your day x

Found you and subscribing :) x

3 is the magic number this wk, cos guess what, ive lost 3lb this wk 2, i wonder would it b possible to lose 3 each wk?
well i'll aim for 3nxt wk and see what happens. Positive thinking and all that!
Food today will be
Porridge and fruit
bacon, egg and beans
enchiladas and oven chips

Snacks are crackers, raisons, yog and fruit

3lb, get in there! Yeah, be great to lose 3lb every week, last time I lost that every week was on a vlcd

God I've snacked non stop today, not unhealthy but it all adds up. It's because I'm so tired, got three hours sleep last nite which always makes feel like eating.

so operation bingo bingo wings commences next week. Seriously I need it. Can't bare to look at my arms these days.
will do a weight training DVD 3times next week with very light weights, which hopefully I can increase as the weeks go on. And was thinking of walking 5times a week for 3 miles at a time. Hopefully as I lose weight exercise will get easier and will the be able to do more.

UD for me tomorrow but not looking forward to food at all at the moment. I also need to address the bingo wings!!

I really have no idea simply because I haven't been doing this long enough to know reliably what I can lose. What do you reckon? I'm going away on 7th August and want the most of it gone by then!

Oh God ye, it will be def all gone by then. I have two communions in May and would love to only have a half stone left whenI go to them but that involves 3pound a week. But we could say we will have it lost by 1st August.
The thing is though I won't go to the Communions unless I look skinny so kinda putting pressure on myself.

Back