I can do this!!

Morning, wow your on a roll! I really should have been doing washing while I'm off and pegging it out, I've been so lazy!! Maybe I should do some lol
Food sounds good! Enjoy :-D xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your day sounds fab! I wanted to go for a long walk but it's freezing here so not fair on my little ones. Have a great up day! Enjoy! x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your menu for today sounds great Karma, especially the cheese bit :eatdrink023:

Hey girls,
down day today and most likely my second last one until weigh in on Saturday. Don't know where our sun has gone.
That's what I loved about living in Australia,it was always so lovely and bright, even in Winter.
Food today shall be
egg white omelette 135 kcal
2 portions of soup 200kcal
small salad 50
skimmed milk 55

family are off to England for a family wedding, which I refused to attend because of the weight gain, so I'm trying not to think about wedding.

will probably have a day off from exercise. Did the weight training yesterday again and whilst it was still so hard, I think it was a bit better on account of it being an UD day, so will def do that again tomorrow.

Where did U live in aus? We have family out there, I've wanted to move there for years but hubby wouldn't, finally has come round to the idea but now we dont have enough savings:( still want to go tho!! X

Sydney. Loved it, got a bit too hot though. We're moving to Canada for a year or so in September, that'll be cool enough anyhow!

Oooo that's where I want to go! New south Wales!
Ooooo Canada cool! What do u do when u go out there? Xx

Great looking day :) Egg white omelette sounds great, I must try that on a down day x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Egg white omelette, doesn't that come out like a merangue?

erm, I suppose yeah lol

Hi all,
UD today, hurray!

branflakes
quiche and salad
roast beef dinner

have raisins, crackers with cheese and fruit as snacks

didnt do any exercise yesterday and I felt really quilts. So will do weight training and go for a walk today.

Sounds like a great day :) xx

Hi all,
UD today, hurray!

branflakes
quiche and salad
roast beef dinner

have raisins, crackers with cheese and fruit as snacks

didnt do any exercise yesterday and I felt really quilts. So will do weight training and go for a walk today.

Sounds really nice menu enjoy x

mmmm quiche, lovely, especially with some really strong good cheese.

Yes all lovely food.

Walked the the fields at the back of my house today for an hour for a change, was lovely. Love country air.

I also only had to stop the weight training DVD once today to catch a breather. I was still puffing like mad but at the start for the week I was stopping it at least eight times. So perhaps a but of progress. Have a long, long way to go yet though.

Back