Total Solution I can do this!

That's what I was going to do but it would be nice to know what my rough starting weight would have been as didn't weigh myself before starting. Or for the last few years as it happens :/ anyway it's going okay...was very tempted to fall off the wagon earlier but refrained :) how about you? What day are you on? X

Quick question...the WI, if I started on a Tuesday would I do the wi on Monday night or Tuesday morning?

You need to know what your weight is really. Then the loss will be more tangible.

Going ok today. Just a couple of hunger pangs but I'm use to them now. Just starting week three after a food week break x.

That's why I plan on finding out as soon as they arrive :)
Wow 3 weeks seems like such a long time...eek! X

Quick question...the WI, if I started on a Tuesday would I do the wi on Monday night or Tuesday morning?
Hi,
its up to you when you want to weigh but personally i would make it the tuesday morning!

you always weigh less than on a night time so the scales are kinder

You are doing great though, keep going :)

Dayyyy 5! Woke up 7 minutes after my scales were attempted to be delivered and now I have to wait til Monday to pick them up! Gutted! :( I'm sure the wait will be worth it though, excited! Hoping for another 100% day, feels absolutely possible after I've come this far! Eee hope all your days are wonderful x

So it turns out my scales were with next door and it's another parcel I need to pick up on Monday. Anyway so just weighed myself! My educated guess was off by 2lbs...total weight is 16st 2lbs. So my original guess for weight loss was accurate. Will weigh myself every Tuesday morning and see the difference :)

Exciting Lindzz! Looking forward to seeing how much you have lost on Tuesday!

Very exciting stuff! Went down to the sorting office just to see if my other parcel was there and it was! Now have my ketostix aswell, will use one next time I need a wee :p the tips of all the tester strips are 'negative' even unused. is this normal? Or should they be white? X

At least you have a realistic weight now. Not sure about the stick cos I never use them. Have a good day x

The sticks are negative unused.

Just did my first one and I have trace amounts of ketones ...can't decide if that's good or bad!

It's good!

It needs to be a nice pink colour. If it's too dark you aren't drinking enough water. It needs to be about in the middle.

Ah okay. So does the fact I'm only showing traces of it mean I'm just starting to get into ketosis?

Yep!

Back