Total Solution I can do this!

So day 6, one day off competing a week woo. Have woken up to a very very rumbly tummy :/ hopefully that passes as the day goes on. Looks like it's going to be a lovely day! Hello sunshine!
Debating whether or not to have my first pack before work or wait til later. Have an hour to decide!
Anyways, enjoy the weather everyone! X

6 days - well done! Hope you have a lovely day today.

Hope your day is going well Lindzz x

Hi Lindzz, sounds like you're doing well :) definitely a good idea to track your progress as you're going along weekly! Definitely helps with motivation xx

I agree! and now the weekly weigh ins can be something to look forward to (or maybe dread :p) hope you're well :) x

Day 7, almost finished a full week! A little bit confused with ketosis though. According to the ketostick I'm definetly in ketosis but I'm starving! And I thought this went away once in ketosis. My stomach is all rumbly and it's making me feel sick :(
First official weigh in tomorrow morning but can only really say how much I've lost since Saturday as that's when I found out my actual weight. It's a bit of a shame as it will be a really low amount/nothing at all! But we shall see!
Another glorious day people :)

Have decided to skip the weigh in this Tuesday and do it next Tuesday instead. Figured it's pointless and you learn nothing from a couple of days :)

Have decided to skip the weigh in this Tuesday and do it next Tuesday instead. Figured it's pointless and you learn nothing from a couple of days :)

Yes I agree, that's a very sensible idea!! If you manage it then you're much better than me ;-) I'm a serial weigher... First thing I do when I get up every morning!!

The feeling sick from hunger will pass, I suffered with that, was horrid but I haven't felt that for a long time now so fingers crossed it won't be coming back again!!

Take care and here's to another 100% day tomorrow :-D xx

Hi Lindzz. Why don't you make Saturday your weigh in day?

Thanks Becky, hope you have a wonderful day :)
Lynne that would make more sense howeverrr confession time...I managed to kick myself out of ketosis today :/ so technically from tomorrow would be trying to get my self back into ketosis so now technically it's back to being a week from Tuesday. Other than that, good idea and probably would have done that if I wasn't such a silly banana but oh wells, only got myself to blame! Onwards and upwards! Goodnight ladies x

So day 8 and day 1 of getting back into ketosis. Weighed myself and was bummed by the results...gained 2lbs since Saturday :( so I'm now 16st 4lb. I did however weigh myself on another surface and it read me as 16st 9lb!! So no idea what's going on...took the lighter reading to make me feel better but still. Grr!

It is always best to stick with one pair of scales as they can fluctuate. Dust yourself off and get back into ketosis. Try not to weigh yourself until your next weekly weigh in then you may get a nice surprise. Keep at it - it is worth it.

I've been using one pair of scales but they're really different readings in my bathroom to my kitchen. Silly scales!
I plan not to weigh myself until next week, so hopefully I stick to it!
Back on the horse I go! :)

I've been using one pair of scales but they're really different readings in my bathroom to my kitchen. Silly scales! I plan not to weigh myself until next week, so hopefully I stick to it! Back on the horse I go! :)

Good luck! You can do this!! The scales can only go one way if you are good and stick to it :)

Try and weigh yourself in the same place each day. My scales do that too if I move them to the other side of my bathroom! Not sure why, it's weird. Might have something to do with slight uneven floor board? xxx

Right so, started again today! Not yesterday. Plan to absolutely stick to it, even if I live off shakes!
Might try to avoid the scales for a while! Until I know for sure it hasn't made me gain 7 lbs in one place!
Thanks for the support Becky :) xx

Hi Lindzz. Hope you had a good day today.

Back