I can finally sleep again!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yasmine, 27 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Lighterlife has definately helped me with my sleep. It has been so long since I have had a good nights sleep. I usually go for for 2 days at a time of no sleep, or a minimum of 4-5 hours a day. But last night was the best, I was drained at around 9:30pm so I went to bed at 10pm. Here's me thinking I won't sleep till midnight, but no, head - pillow - BAM! completely conked out! :D

It could also maybe be due to the fact that I also excersised yesterday too, if that's the case, I'll be excersising everyday!

This is such a big deal for me LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think it's the caffeine you know, first time I did LL I had a really bad addiction, 2.5 litres if duet coke per day, so first few data were he'll with withdrawals but after that slept like a baby !!!

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi, I am totally with you on this one, I never slept at all!! Now i am sleeping right through its brilliant feel so much better in the mornings!

5. Jane23

Jane23 Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I'm sleeping too still have coffee and like adding it to the chocolate hot as a mocha. That is something i love about the diet and being cold (being over weight hot hot hot was always what i felt)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.