I can finally sleep again!

Yasmine

One last chance
Lighterlife has definately helped me with my sleep. It has been so long since I have had a good nights sleep. I usually go for for 2 days at a time of no sleep, or a minimum of 4-5 hours a day. But last night was the best, I was drained at around 9:30pm so I went to bed at 10pm. Here's me thinking I won't sleep till midnight, but no, head - pillow - BAM! completely conked out! :D

It could also maybe be due to the fact that I also excersised yesterday too, if that's the case, I'll be excersising everyday!

This is such a big deal for me LOL

I think it's the caffeine you know, first time I did LL I had a really bad addiction, 2.5 litres if duet coke per day, so first few data were he'll with withdrawals but after that slept like a baby !!!

Hi, I am totally with you on this one, I never slept at all!! Now i am sleeping right through its brilliant feel so much better in the mornings!

I'm sleeping too still have coffee and like adding it to the chocolate hot as a mocha. That is something i love about the diet and being cold (being over weight hot hot hot was always what i felt)

Back