1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

I can smell nail polish

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by fattifi, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. fattifi

fattifi Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.19%)
    I have been on the diet 10days, but this is my second time round, so know what to expect. I have stuck to it religiously but today I feel awful and can constantly smell acetone/ nail polish smell. I know ketosis causes bad breath but I am sure that 'acetone breath' is not a good thing and can be a sign of diabetes. I don't know whether I should be worried?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsjones

mrsjones Full Member

No that is just kerosine breath, it is very dangerous for diabetics but not a sign of diabetes. I am starting on s&s tomorrow, currently using up old camberidge products, have you had good losses? X I have about 4 stone to loose x

4. mrsjones

mrsjones Full Member

That should of said ketosis breath :)

5. fattifi

fattifi Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.19%)
    6lbs first week but TOTM came so I'm hoping for a good second week as well. My first goal is 1.5 stone but I'd like to lose 3 in total. Good luck!

6. mrsjones

mrsjones Full Member

Good luck too you too! Totm always affects me normally by about 4lb I obviously hold onto fluid at that time, I'm sure you will have a massive loss next week x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.