1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

I can smell nail polish

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by fattifi, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. fattifi

fattifi Well-Known Member

I have been on the diet 10days, but this is my second time round, so know what to expect. I have stuck to it religiously but today I feel awful and can constantly smell acetone/ nail polish smell. I know ketosis causes bad breath but I am sure that 'acetone breath' is not a good thing and can be a sign of diabetes. I don't know whether I should be worried?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mrsjones

mrsjones Well-Known Member

No that is just kerosine breath, it is very dangerous for diabetics but not a sign of diabetes. I am starting on s&s tomorrow, currently using up old camberidge products, have you had good losses? X I have about 4 stone to loose x

4. mrsjones

That should of said ketosis breath :)

5. fattifi

fattifi Well-Known Member

6lbs first week but TOTM came so I'm hoping for a good second week as well. My first goal is 1.5 stone but I'd like to lose 3 in total. Good luck!

6. mrsjones

Good luck too you too! Totm always affects me normally by about 4lb I obviously hold onto fluid at that time, I'm sure you will have a massive loss next week x