I can't continue with CD

Ricepop

This is my second week on CD and all proving too much for me to handle.

I've got problems in my family too and along with feeling incredibly anti social and alone I cannot stop thinking about food.

I've talked to my H and I'm going to start weight watchers. I feel guilty about not sticking with it but I am scared I'll eat and eat and make myself even worse.

Gemx

good luck with weight watchers, im sure you will do fine. VLCD is not right for everyone so dont feel like you have failed it. I hope you enjoy your ww classes

You haven't failed honey - you never fail until you give up, and you're just changing direction slightly. Wishing you all the best with Weight Watchers, and look forward to hearing your progress.

Sorry to hear that but I wish you lots of luck with WW. You have to be in a certain frame of mind to make CD work. Maybe its something you can come back to in the future if need be.

CD isnt for every one hun, no point in struggling beyond what you can handle. Good luck for WW, but if you can reintroduce carbs slowly so you dont have a quick weight gain x

You haven't failed and please don't feel that you have. We are all different and you have to find what is right and works for you. Good luck with WW and let us know how you are doing. Don't like to think of you feeling so down.

Georgie
x

sorry to hear ur leaving cd....but the diet is'nt suited to everyone, we all have differant need's...good luck with ww Gem,i'm sure u'll get there in the end.

good luck

you have not failed honey... hope u get on ok with ww, at least you tried. hope to see you on the ww forum. all the best.:character00182:good luck on your journey. xxxx

sharon x

Thank you for all your lovely replies, very much appreciated, I'm looking forward to starting ww.

Gemx

Good luck with WW. You haven't failed you are just trying a different option that will hopefully fit into your lifestyle a little better. Keep in touch with your progress.

Jacqui XX

Enjoy WW - my cousin is following their points system and finds it great.
She said she could never still to CD as she'd feel too deprived, but the lack of choice suits me.

Different diets suit different people.

Good luck and keep posting:wavey:

Back