I can't do it. I'm sorry, I've gone back to WW

skinny me

Hi everyone,

I have to say I'm sorry and that I can't do the lipotrim at the moment. It is just too hard. I can't right now be dealing with the fuzzy tongue, the constipation, the 3 - 4 litres of water, the dizzyness every so often, the bad breath, It's too hard.

I have to compliment each and every one of you who has the dedication and resilience to continue on Lipotrim. I just can't. :cry::tear_drop:

I am going back to weight watchers, and I have joined the gym. I am currently weighing in at 11 stone 12 lbs and want to get down to 10 stone 4lbs.

So good luck to each and every single one of you. I will be checking in to see how you are all doing, but am moving to the WW thread

Rgds

Caroline :wave_cry:

Awww, i dont know what to say:( Good luck with WW, i hope it goes better for you :)

Keep coming on to this forum and let us know how you are getting on xxx

Aww good luck Caroline, at the end of the day its whatever works best for you hun. Let us know how you get on. Good luck again xxx

hey caroline

You have to make the choice of whats right for you. If you think WW is the one for you thats great. I wish you good luck and would love to hear how you get on. I have some friends who are doing WW and they are finding it great. Im sure you will reach your goal in no time.:)

Hey skinny me,
You must do what is best for skinny me! No worries, go with what will work best for you. Here's hoping you find something that is suitable to you, best of luck in reaching your goal. You can do it!

Reactions: Bea
Please keep posting and letting us know how you are getting on with WW.

Well said Scots Distraction......agree entirely....

Hi Caroline,
How is the ww going?
I'm on day 2 of Lipo and finding it ok as i didn't expect much else !
I used to be on ww, came off it in Jan but had managed to lose nearly 3 stone before putting some of it back on. It does work and u can still have a social life. Problem is, I'm addicted to food and the ww gave me too much freedom. So decided i need to give food up hence, LT !
Fair play 4 sticking to the LT as long as u did- u will reach ur goal in not time !

Back