I CANT DO THIS...ITS TOO HARD

I only ever managed about half a lb to a lb a week on Slimming World. I have a big problem around food and find it really hard to stick to conventional diets. Lipotrim is perfect for me as it takes food out of the equation. Also means that I don't have a 'cheat' day once a week, as I used to on SW. After every weigh in, I'd stuff my face with everything I was missing and then be good he rest of the week. Of course the cals from that cheat had to be deducted from my total burn for the week and it meant slower losses. I don't cheat with this diet as I know I need to protect my ketones - they are so important for protecting your muscle whilst doing a VLCD, not to mention dampening he hunger and cravings (which do subside after a few weeks of your body not being exposed to sugar highs and lows, carb rushes, etc.).

We're all different and have to do the type of diet that suits us best. Maybe this isn't going to be for you, and if you are confident you can lose 3-5lb a week on Slimming World, then go for it. If not, I'd stick this one out for a bit long ;)

Good luck!

So youve lost SIXTEEN lbs in 6 days :eek:

NOW does it feel a bit more worthwhile ;)

Come on David, pull yourself together! You're not going through anything different to what everyone else has experienced so why give in now? If you're not careful one day you'll be 45 and still wondering what to do about your weight.......you will only lose 4-5lbs a week, as a man, on a VLCD, never in a million years will you achieve that on Slimming World. As for saggy skin? You're only 25 for heavens sake, get your flabby arse in the gym, that'll tighten it all up!

Ok lecture over........now get on with it and stop bloody moaning:D

You wanna be my LT buddy? lol

I think supporting each other wud be awesome seen as were both at EXACTLY the same stage! :)

Im david obv

Liverpool UK

start weight 20 stone 3

Scales say im already 19st 1lb

MY IDEAL weight would be 14stone

Any more and id look ILL
xx

Hiya David! Yer why not! I may not be able to get online every day if my health isnt great but it sounds like a fab idea to have someone to chat to about it all! I'm 24 and live in London. Are we able to private message on here?

Speak soon I'm sure and good luck for tomorrow!

Tc X

David and Willow fire, it is a great idea if you buddy up on here to support each other. TFR is tough in the first few weeks and you will have an occasional wobble here and there but it does get easier. You must stay 100% on it and it will make it easier. You are both young so yeah, your social life will take a bit of a hit. But, drink water when you are out or coffee or herbal teas. Be straight up about it to your friends and no one will give you any hassle.
Keep busy and keep sipping water through out the day. Sipping not glugging down big glasses. The toilet trips will settle down!!
It is so worth hanging in there. The days and weeks start to fly by. Some weeks your losses will be less and others a bit more. Overall, you will definitley average a stone a month. Just think, by the end of June, you will have lost over five stone. Believe me, you will feel so fantastic. Use your time on TFR to think about why you got to where you are, your attitudes to food, why, when and what you eat. Think about what plan you will follow once you finish TFR. Losing the weight is the beginning, keeping it off will be the long haul.
Stay strong, buddy up and do this. You are both far too young to be endangering your health carrying all that excess weight.Keep posting to let us know how you are doing!

On a slightly different diet however abstinent from conventional foods too, try setting small goals it will keep you going and give you something to aim for on a regular basis for example;
-Get through week one
-Loose a stone
-Drop a jean size etc
That way you will see progress and feel proud of yourself! As soon as ketosis kicks in you wont be physically hungry anymore.... however long your journey food will still always be there!
I was struggling a few days ago and was told that i found it helpfull anyway!! lol
Stay strong and best wishes!

Back