• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I can't eat my lunch....

I have made a lovely pasta salad for lunch, it tastes yum yet I have had about 6/7 forkfulls and had to put it back in the fridge....Does anyone else find that they are having decreasing appetites?

I had a good breakfast of eggs, roasted tomatoes and toast plus I drank a lot of water already today maybe thats the reason...

Claire xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Eat to your appetite :D

I have definitely found this, as someone has already suggested eat to your own appetite and only eat when genuinely hungry and not bored (my old problem :eek:)

I do sometimes worry I am not eating enough, but honestly I dont feel the need to :D

With your lunch theres nothing to say you have to eat it in one sitting, you are in control and know when to stop and put down the fork. I say good for you :D

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I quite regularly find this. But then I have a gb, so breakfast for me keeps me going for quite a few hours!
I would certainly try and get into the habbit of eating when you are hungry and not because it is "a meal time". Try drinking a glass of water first, if you still feel hungry after 30mins, then eat, otherwise it was your body saying that you are dehydrated.

Lover of Extra Easy
I am a great advocate of eating only when hungry. I mostly just have one meal a day, which is mainly evenings, but if I am hungry I eat more. Generally, one meal a day keeps me going.

Well its now 5:15 here and I just started to feel hungry, so therefore I am probably gonna have a couple more spoonfuls before I go home and then I won't snack while I prepare dinner and walk the dogs etc....at least the dogs will like the leftover pasta/tuna :)

Naughty Fridge Picker
I am having a terrible time with hunger at the moment. I assume its down the the hormone tablets that the doctor put me on, to temporarily stop my periods. Ever since i have been on them, I have found myself a lot more hungry. I am craving food so much, and cant stop thinking about it, although I am managing to keep to plan , but definitely using all of my syns. I just want to eat all the time lol