i cant waittttt!!!! O/T

ur sooo right claire. free range taste soooo much nicer and the yolks are much more yellow. apparantly home free range eggs are even better :eek:. been told they are bright yellow, especially as home chickens tend to have the best diet with lots of extras (lettuce , grapes, raisins , corn etc etc)

thanx for the friend add claire :D

I would love to keep chickens and that coop would easily fit in the little bit of garden I have got but my garden is at the front of the house and we get loads of school kids and pub kick-outs pass our place and I would worry about their safety. We also have foxes around here

hi taz (firstly, thanx for the friend add :D)
i can understand ur concerns with regards to their safety.
we live a stones throw from a pub and a primary school but thankfully our chickens will be housed in our back garden.
if i only had a front garden i probably wouldnt risk having them as not all people (especially drunken ones) are as kind to animals as we would wish them to be.
we have foxes but we arent unindated with them, just a family of 3 or 4 from what i can tell.
however, the back garden is quite secure and the coop is very secure.
Time will tell but I hope i have all areas covered.

Piglets are so cute but they grow into big pigs!

i know - i'd love one that stays piglet size! i think those vietnamese potbelly pigs stay fairly small and aparently they can be domesticated like a dawg!

thats why i have a puglet

I want a goat! xx

i love baby goats :D

i want a white duck as well

We could start up our own minis SW farm at this rate! xxx

id rather have a milking cow than a pig. i would also like a rooster to wake me up on a morning. hell i would just haev every animal if i could. and an elephant to ride to work on :D:D:D:D

lol
im now hanging a sign on the slimmingworld door'
' MINIMINS ANIMAL FARM. PLEASE WATCH WHERE YOU PUT YOUR FEET'
lol:D
just 21 hours and 30 minutes til i get my little chooks woohoo

We dont need a rooster - our neighbour has one!!!!!!!!!!! x

Back