Buttonboots....My Journal....(or I will be half the woman I am now!)

Well......so much for my wondering about taking the ables over Christmas!
I haven't had the most exciting festive season, although it was eventful!....I spen a part of it in hospital! I'd not been feeling too brigh anyway, and took a turn for the worse on Christmas Eve (perfect timing!)
Any how....I am out of hospital and recovering!
Got weighed for the first time in a few weeks today....18 stone 7 pounds!!!!
I though that as I have been bed-bound for a while I wouldn't have lost anything (and let's face it. my weigh hasn't been my main concern for a couple of weeks!)
So.....back on healthy eating and hopefully keep up the loss!

Hope you are ok Hun, and that you are getting back on your feet nicely..

Easy does it ok...

I am back at home again! Yay! Recovering from 'minor' surgery...still a little swollen ...so very happy to stay-the-same this week...some weeks the weight loss just doesn't seem important compared to other stuff going on!

Anyway....I start the little blue pills again tomorrow....taking things easy and see what this next week brings!

I wasn't able to get weighed last week, so was a little nervous getting on them this morning....and was thrilled to see that I have lost 3 pounds! The needle is slowly creeping towards the 18 stone mark!I saw an old friend of my mother last week....when I had gone, she asked Mum has buttonboots lost weight?!!!....It is so good that people are starting to see a difference!.....there is still such a long way to go, but I am getting there!

That's great news! Lovely to be getting comments about you looking good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's been a couple of weeks....but I'm still sticking to the healthy eating - despite everything that is going on!
2 more punds have gone, which is fantastic! ,,,,Another week or so and I could be waving goodbye to the 18 stones!....there were times I NEVER thought that would happen!

Another 2 pounds off this week!
That means I am 18 stone!....2 and 1/2 stone in total!
Yes, it is slower than expected...but I can't remember being 18 stone!
Let's see if I can be in the 17s next week!....A long way to go to get to a 'normal' weight....but I have lived with normal being 20+ stone for years!....it is so good to find something that works.
And of course, what is working is not actually the Xenical - although that helps!...it is the diet changes that I have made!

You're doing great. Slowly slowly etc etc. it's worthy the slog :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back