• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I CAVED! (food mentioned) :(

So! I've been doing really well on Cambridge, hopefully next weigh in I was going to be in the OVERWEIGHT category, after a good weigh in last night.

So, why, when I got home from work, before even HAVING my 3rd and last pack of the evening, did I go into the fridge and have TWO MINI COCKTAIL SAUSAGES?!?! I know it's only two small things, but I feel so guilty, because I've let myself down, and ruined my 7 week 100% SS record :(

Will I be knocked out of ketosis? :/:cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
awww must be something about the 7 week mark, thats where ive lost it too, just cant get my head straight again, sure you will be fine hun, just glugg the water :) xx

Chlo

Silver Member
Congratulations on the 7 week stint, I have never managed to get anywhere near 7 weeks without supplementing with an SS+ meal, so if you feel guilty over two tiny sausages then I have no chance. I'm sure it won't do much damage, and you have done soo well, so don't worry about it.

I've nibbled such things every week, especially on the night of WI funnily enough. If you don't want to coninue doing this nip it in the bud now! Once I started i could not stop. It didn't stop me losing but it did probably slow things a little and make me feel out of control. I'd have preferred to have stopped it right in the beginning. Sorry if that sounds harsh..:eek: xx

Thanks everybody! Butterfly - that is EXACTLY what I'm afraid of, and mostly why I felt so upset - the loss of control, so thank you especially for the advice <3 NO MORE COCKTAIL SAUSAGES FOR ME!