I caved in and binged!

if you do its gonna take you longer to get back into things as i found out it just put me back to square one having to redo that first week all over again it was hell

Put it behind you and try and give it another go,it will mean getting back into ketosis but dont beat yourself up about it,just get back on the bandwagon x

Vicky, look at the process of being on LT as the process of a baby learning to walk. The baby takes a step -we applaud, two steps, three.. Then baby falls over.
Do we get mad, shout and tell baby off? No, we encourage baby to get back up again and get right back on with learning to walk .

Don't be too hard on yourself. Get up again, get on with LT, we're here encouraging you. You can do it Vicky.

awww hun dont beat yourself up over this. Its not the end of the world! Just put it behind you and move on. Tomorrow is the start again for you, next time you wont give in. Hugs!!

a little harsh maybe? It's history now - move on un x

Well arent you silly!!! Like crank says you have basically pist this week up the wall!!!
You have to redo wk 1 all over again... and it isnt easy...
I could say aww it doesnt matter, its fine...but, whats the point..it does matter..it matters alot!!! You were in ketosis and now, well, your not! need to be stronger, you can not give into head hunger and just wanting food...LT is a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT and can only work, if you DON'T EAT!!!!
Ok, so you have been a fool... do some exercise get rid of cals and carbs you have eaten drink tons of water
You need to make a desicion...do you want to carry on being fat! Or do you want to be slim, quickly
When you have made the decision, if you want to stay on LT then you need to give it 110%.. yes, there will be food to tempt you at first...but, if WE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU
Now go have a word with yourself and instill some positive thinking and determination, and crack on!!!!!!

Well arent you silly!!! Like crank says you have basically pist this week up the wall!!!
I could say aww it doesnt matter, its fine...but, whats the point..it does matter..it matters alot!!! You were in ketosis and now, well, your not! need to be stronger, you can not give into head hunger and just wanting food...LT is a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT and can only work, if you DON'T EAT!!!!
Ok, so you have been a fool... do some exercise get rid of cals and carbs you have eaten drink tons of water
You need to make a desicion...do you want to carry on being fat! Or do you want to be slim, quickly
When you have made the decision, if you want to stay on LT then you need to give it 110%.. yes, there will be food to tempt you at first...but, if WE CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU
Now go have a word with yourself and instill some positive thinking and determination, and crack on!!!!!!

*cowers in a corner* bloody hell nic. is that what they call tough love?

It is!!! if everyone says awww poor you it doesnt matter then it will happen again!!! I got a bollocking off FTT one and one only...never looked back!!!!! so it works!!

lol just think how my kids feel!!! i have a zero tolerance policy to naughty behaviour at home...works a treat!

Hun

I think u need to sit back and have a looooooooong hard think about what u want. This diet isnt easy for first few weeks but after that the results spur u on xxxxxxxx

^^^ So true... this is a diet you either do or don't, it's very black & white. 100% or nowt.

There are easier diets but then they take longer to get results.... so have a think what you want to do :)

Awww thats poop that you did that, maybe it was you i dreamed about then blowing the diet??? who knows...but anyway you need to make the decision whether your willpower is strong enough for you to do this. Maybe you failed this time because maybe its not the right time for you in life to do it. I failed first time and it took me a year to try again because I knew how hard the first few days/weeks are and I didn't have the willpower. Hope you get sorted hun xx

Hey Cherry - just noticed your location - I've been v v messy in Warrington - the Legends Reunions @ WA1 ? In fact one of my 'before' profile pics was from there (it was verrrr' hot & I was verrrrr' twatted lol)

The lengendary sweaty Howdy pic....ewww lol x

Diddly by tw*atted I take you mean p*issed, anebriated, drunk, tipsey, legless, well oiled, ar*eholed etc etc:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bet it wasn't as good as you imagined!!! but, draw a line ______________ and start again.... these things happen!

And the rest!!

Back