I challenge everyone to think of something good ...

I am always told that I am so chilled and very little ruffles my feathers. I can usually manage to keep even the most irritable people calm.

Plus since overcoming depression I am such a happy person and I try to always look on the positive side of things. Makes some people think I'm mad as I manage to find something good in the worst of situations. But heck I spent so long feeling like poo I deserve to be happy :superwoman:

I like my eyes. They are a weird green colour. Very unusual.

I have a couple of pretty cool looking tats. And as incentive to lose weight, I'm allowing myself one (and only one) more for every stone mark I pass under!

Ooh that's a good'un! It's been far too long since I got a tattoo. I may steal your idea!

I'm smart and can do anything I set my mind to.

Physical appearance, I like my hair, arms and wrists, my eyes and eyelashes..:)

hi im new but have a success of my own

i was told at hospital my cholesterol was high and was just given these easy rules to follow so u thought i would share

cut out all processed foods

no carbonated drinks

no fine grains (e.g pasta, white bread)

reduce your dairy (mayonaise, cheese, full fat milk)

all unnatural sweets

i was given this advice 14 weeks ago when i was 16 st 9lbs

today i am 13st 1lbs and still have a way to go but i will get there
:D

I'm kind to animals and let 6 of the little beggars rule my house!

I love that I'm short. It's something that other people take the mick out of me for but I don't mind - I'd rather people thought of me as little and not large! I even get jealous of other girls that are smaller than me!

I also love that I'm vegetarian. For me it's a no brainer now, but at first it was a difficult lifestyle change. I'm very strict about it and I'm glad that I've managed to stick to a decision I made nine years ago. Hopefully my decision to lose weight will last as long!

I think I'm good at my career....I'm a qualified special needs teacher and studying full time on a masters this year, in profound and complex learning disabilities. I'm ridiculously passionate about it - and really enjoy it. I love to volunteer and whilst studying full time I now volunteer in a class of children with very complex and profound needs. The highlight of my week is Friday's which is the day I go into the school for the day - which is tomorrow :D

Back