I challenge everyone to think of something good ...

I love the concept of this thread :)

I believe in myself, and that's sooo important in everything that life entails...

I just love people and talking to them....am also loyal and dependable too.

So many lovely reads on this thread....everyone sounds so nice.

So many lovely reads on this thread....everyone sounds so nice.

So true, I'm a newby and I'm enjoyed so much these foruns; everyone is kind :)

I think my friends and family woulld say I am tolerant, loyal and practical.
I hope so.:confused:

I am new here and must say that this is a beautiful forum and this threat in particular is wonderful, encouraging people to look at the positives rather than dwelling on weight loss.

I am a very positive person who always seeks to see every metaphorical glass as half full rather than half empty.

:roofles: dextermummy.

I suppose the one good thing about me is i am strong. My daughter my husband and my son have had awful problems this year. I have had to be the glue that holds it all together.

I have mad makeup skills :D I can make anyone look stunning ;)

Get over here quick then..................!:D

Haha love to :D

I have unique, and im told, beautiful eyes.

I have sectoral heterochromia, so i have a solid brown one and a mostly green with brown patch in the other :)

Im very passionate about music too

I already posted here a few months ago; but I need to cheer up myself today and this thread is wonderfull to make us think positive about ourselves;)

And one good thing about me is my great hability to put (lots of) mascara in a perfect way. Sometimes people even ask me if my eyelashes are fake. They say my eyelashes look too perfect to be just a mascara effect and I answer proudly that they're not fake, I just have good skills to put mascara:p

I've just started my "diet" / "Lifestyle" change today.

However back to topic, I don't give up on those I love easily, I will keep on giving them chances no matter how much I am personally affected. But Once I give up, there is never any going back. =]

I've just started my "diet" / "Lifestyle" change today.

However back to topic, I don't give up on those I love easily, I will keep on giving them chances no matter how much I am personally affected. But Once I give up, there is never any going back. =]

im the exact same when it comes to my loved ones also as my Dad said the other day, i have my moms grit..in other words i dont give up easily and im very determined.....:)

Im really friendly and always thinking about others... even if i do say so myself! :D :eek:

My friends always say they love hanging out with me and my personality. My eyebrows and legs are amazing looking, and always get compliments on it. My hair makes me feel pretty. I love all those things about me.

Back