I challenge everyone to think of something good ...

Great thread idea!

I'm good at a lot of things... I've been told I have a beautiful voice by other members in my choir group, so that's always nice when others are willing to compliment you. I am also very good at my job and my boss is constantly telling me how hard of a worker I am. I'm always done my paperwork before he asks and am always willing to do more before he asks, too. And I'm a great dresser, if I do say so myself. I have style for a fat girl! :D

One good thing about me - I love the simple things in life - cuddling those i love, sinking in to just washed bedding, stars in the sky, sunshine, the countryside, marmite....the list goes on!

I like my hair :) almost waist length and dyed platinum blonde

The best thing about me right now is that I am the happiest I have been in a long, long time. Be happy and everything else will fall in to place.

I am a good wife and mother!

Such a lovely thread idea, thank you.

I am very good with my hands - I can learn pretty much any creative skill that requires dexterity and coordination. I'm also fearless when it comes to learning new things, I keep going forward and challenging myself.

This thread has been neglected too long!

I am non-judgemental and intuitive about people which makes me a great listener.

Good thread 🙂 Hope it keeps getting added too
I'm kind, a good friend, good dancer and fun to go out with.

Back