I cheated!!!!! ME!!!! cheated!!!!

msblonde

a new way of living!
:break_diet::eek:

can you beleive it, cast iron resolve ms blonde ate - not a mini pick of something, but ate!

OMG did I regret it!!!

we had a short notice weekend in devon, and mixed emotions all weekend. friday we had an off on our house, and saturday our buyer lost their buyer!

sunday we comiserated...

I was not too bad, but bad enough.

I had (turn away as this mentions food!)

5 chicken drumticks
1 small tin of mushrooms
1 tin of artichoke hearts
2 pints of water (no alcohol consumed thank god!)

a total of 15grms of carbs...

But omg! I couldn't finish it, i was so suddenly bloated! I really really hurt with such bad cramps i had to have 2 peppermint teas!

so knowing how my bowels are, (none functional on LT and codeine!!) i took my usual laxative.

after 13 hours in bed with the worst night sleep ever, I awoke to my bowels needing attention....

I now feel like i have been buggered with the rough end of a pineapple, had a bloated feeling all day, fatigue, hunger (15grms too much carbs obsviously!) and felt generally misrible.

was 1bs heavier today, but beleive me, that is now in the ownership of severn trent i am sure!

moral of story, dont cheat, and when you do eat, start small!! dont try and poish off your old portion sizes! it hurts!

well had a normal day back on plan, and starting to feel slightly better. dont get wi till next week, so wont make a massive dent in loss...

NEVER AGAIN! :eek:

JEZEBEL! (film was on today.....in my head!) That said......I like IMac approach.....Hey Ho.....it happens! Now get your butt firmly back on the LT train!!!!! Bold, bold, bold girl!!!!

never mind it happened its over but i know what you mean about the bloated feeling i am refeeding this week ready for my holiday tommorrow was doing really well then a sausage roll jumped out of the fridge straight into my mouth if that wasnt bad enough another one followed OMG did i suffer later on in the day.
put it behind you
all the best
xx

My question is, how do you know what it's like to be buggered by the rough end of a pineapple!!?? Lol

aww hun, you was doing so well
im not gonna tell ya off :whoopass: :rolleyes:
i think you prob, beat your self up over it already, now get bk on the wagon, LT rocks :p

To be honest, I think it's a good thing to fall off the wagon now and then. It makes you realise that food isn't quite attractive as it seems, and also one bad episode doesn't make you put three stone back on overnight.

The key is to forget about it and carry on as before. It's a blip.

When it becomes more than a blip, that's the time to flog yourself and decide whether you want to stay on LT or not.

Brave woman for confessing. *passing the Sudocrem* :D

To be honest, I think it's a good thing to fall off the wagon now and then. It makes you realise that food isn't quite attractive as it seems, and also one bad episode doesn't make you put three stone back on overnight.

The key is to forget about it and carry on as before. It's a blip.

When it becomes more than a blip, that's the time to flog yourself and decide whether you want to stay on LT or not.

Brave woman for confessing. *passing the Sudocrem* :D

yip yip yip -whay Zayna says. You strayed -you suffered, you learned. All over now ;)

btw -love the colourful description. I do not want to find out what its like to be buggered by a pineapple lol

lol conotrane and germoloids in this house ;)

was another 1/2 pound up today :eek: quite happy with shakes today, feels nice not having a stuffed stomach!

as for milk tray man's question about the pineapple.... what can i say, i have an interesting past..... ;)

thanks for all your comments :)

xxxx

and a partridge in a peeeeeaaaaaarrrrr treeeeeeeeee!

lmao! it certainlyt felt like it! like a whole bloody flock of em! :D

yeah he was a real bugger to catch, had to throw my pineapple at him to knock him out first :D:D

thank heavens for that - everyone else thinks I'm a fruit cake!

Awww bless ya... on the plus side I think it's 30g & over of carbs that knocks you out of K so you should be alright.... xxx

PS I can highly recommend Kleenex quilted ;)

There must be something in the water (& i'm not talking about the severn trent) I did the same yesterday, after 3 months of being so strict & never once straying, i go on refeed & on day 3 of refeed just completely binged!! And not just any old binge, bread, crisps & chocolate! I have never been in so much pain with my stomach & got no sleep last night either. I think that what zayna said earlier makes complete sense, now that you've done it & regreted it & felt awfull there is no way you will do it again! Draw a line & move on.
Oh & talk about wind!!! cant stop trumpin!

Back