I cheated :(

jemjem

TOnight i ended up having one vodka diet coke......that turned into 29342u4iu2er

ANd now i sit here a bitdruhnj drunk with acheeseburger and chips and im eating it!

i feel sobadnow

why couodnt i havehad the willpower to carry on?!!!!!?!!

i feel os dpeeswd depressed im gunna feel so much worsetomorrow

how muchweightwill puton(

Hi
Sorry youre feeling so bad about your blip....but you can learn from it! Just draw a line under it and get straight back on plan, dont give it too much thought, or if you are like me, and feel bad, that could lead to a binge!!
You have done so well, and all is certainly NOT lost, just a bad day on your wonderful journey..........but you can get back to it right away and you will probably still see a loss this week, chin up and get your positive vibes back!

Good luck! x

Hi, I have done the same thing myself. Just can't seem to help myself. Altho, after havin come back on here for some support, I feel stronger than ever, and am determined to do it and put my cheating days behind me! Think it's all you can do, put it down to experience and get back on with it. :D Come on hun, you can do it, just put your arse into it! He he. x

ahhhhh sweetie - i hope your head doesnt hurt too much - or that the cheesburger doesnt give u tummy troubles - get a black coffee when u wake and get ur ass on here!!!!

Now this is a plan of action.

1. Drink that coffee with some anadin
2. Fill ur water bottle up and sip it, and sip it, and sip it.
3. When ur bod feels alive again - drink a shake
4. Go back to bed with your water
5. wake after a few hours - have another shake [force the fecker down if you dont feel like it :D]
6. Now your back on the liptrain!! yyeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

one 'blow out' is forgivable - if you wake this morning and have a greasy fry up i will have to personally come round and whooop ur lilly ass

where do you live ;)

w o w

Flip me - like thats way out cheating! No spoonful of tuna or little bit of chicken! Ha ha... no a bottle of vodka, a dirty cheeseburger and chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats like probably the most very worst thing anyone could do on LT.

Get drunk and drinking vodka is just STUPID. Its very dangerous to drink alcohol in ketosis.

Eating cheese, white bread, red meat, and fried potatoes.... well they are all the ultimate bad foods to eat to have the worst consequences on ketosis.

Im not even sure what the best advice is to give to someone who has done that. I am not sure if a refeed is required rather than jumping right back into TFR.

Also you need to be mentally prepared to go back into TFR, no point going into it if your going start knocking back vodkas and cheeseburgers in a day or 2.

Today I would eat very little and no carbs - just eat fish and veg and drink plenty of water and take some time out to think why on earth did you go off the rails so badly.

Then decide do you want to loose weight on TFR or not.

Tomorrow I would contact your chemist and tell them what has happened and ask them for advice - either how to do a refeed or the best way to get back on TFR.

Hope you make the right decision for you.

Thanks for the good advice guys, and the harsh advice :)S)

Today I have got up, regretted it, drank crap loads of water. Having a shake in an hour or so.

Why did i go off the rails? Because I have been dieting before I even went on lipotrim. I havent had a day off in months. It was me and my partners anniversary.... so I live a little.

Back on it today though..... live and learn I will.

good for you!!! over compensate on the water alcohol dehydrates you so the initial glugs will sit in ur system - drink oodles of the stuff and then hopefully u wont retain too much.

:D

Well the arse-kicking has already been dealt by Julz so I don't need to go there. Just want to say hope your head isn't feeling too sore and even though you were very naughty your drunken typing did give me a giggle... xx

Flip me - like thats way out cheating! No spoonful of tuna or little bit of chicken! Ha ha... no a bottle of vodka, a dirty cheeseburger and chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think thats like probably the most very worst thing anyone could do on LT.

Get drunk and drinking vodka is just STUPID. Its very dangerous to drink alcohol in ketosis.

Eating cheese, white bread, red meat, and fried potatoes.... well they are all the ultimate bad foods to eat to have the worst consequences on ketosis.

Im not even sure what the best advice is to give to someone who has done that. I am not sure if a refeed is required rather than jumping right back into TFR.

Also you need to be mentally prepared to go back into TFR, no point going into it if your going start knocking back vodkas and cheeseburgers in a day or 2.

Today I would eat very little and no carbs - just eat fish and veg and drink plenty of water and take some time out to think why on earth did you go off the rails so badly.

Then decide do you want to loose weight on TFR or not.

Tomorrow I would contact your chemist and tell them what has happened and ask them for advice - either how to do a refeed or the best way to get back on TFR.

Hope you make the right decision for you.
100% real life advice!!! julz is spot on here!!! You don't need mamby pamby aww poor you ...you needed a kick up the ar5e ... good luck today

I know.... exactly the words my mum would have said... sometimes you justhave to hear what you dont want to lol

Im a naughty girl. I wont go rightback into shakes.... ill take the advice and eat little carbs today and then go back onto the shakes tomorrow

xxxx

Glad your not dead hun..drinking in ketosis can be fatal!!!
Good on ya .... have a top day x

ah....was there onions on the burger, was it cooked just right or a bit hard were they fat homemade chipper chips or mc donalds chips....just as a matter of research....hhmmm cheeseburger..now put that down or else...

The cheesburger and chips were from a takeaway place (soggy thin chips) Ate about half of the chips.

The burger was a 1/4 with a slice of that rubber cheese lol , ate about 2/3's of that :( of dear.. shake 2 of my day herei come

Jem, i think you have had a telling of for sure, but the only one that can do it is you, don't matter how many people tell you off, its only you that looks in the mirror and knows you fell of the rails, but you know what you did, and you know how to correct it, after all we are all but human, and we do make mistakes, well done with getting back onto the shakes, if i was to fall of the rails it be onto something alittle more yummy rather than plastic cheese, but alcohol does have a way of persuading us otherwise, and i agree with the above about alcohol and ketosis, not good for your bod hunny...

Jem, glad to here you are okay and plan to get back on board but whatever you do, don't have alcohol again, it is scary what could have happened. Nic is right, you could have died and none of us want that. Next time get on here first and tell us you're tempted and we'll help you through it.

Take care and look after yourself.

x

Oh God Im scared now. I actually didnt know how dangerous it could havebeen.... what couldhave happened? Will I be ok even now? (hangover is still here!)

There's no reason why you won't be fine now but don't ever drink whilst in ketosis again sweetie. Seriously dangerous. There's a thread on this up with the stickies titled 'Drinking' - check it out.

I've heard you all mention drinking whilst in ketosis loads of times, infact I've often told others not to do it, but whilst on Atkins (which works by ketosis) I had alcohol throughout. All it says in the book is that the body stops burning your fat for energy and uses the alcohol, then once it has used the alcohol up, it switches back over to your fat....so in effect you are slowing your weight loss and it is not recommended for that reason. No where in the 542 page book is there a big warning, which I would have thought it would have if the odd drink was that dangerous.

I must say I never had a binge...just a couple of glasses. I think the danger is if you go out on a bender, then your body cannot cope.

Woah...today is better and you are back on the diet. Tee hee i loved your typos - what a give away....must mark up - NEVER type when in excess of the demon drink :rolleyes:

:happy096: for the confession and kee[ on with it. What day is your weigh in ? So hopefully you've got time to get rid of it by then.
Big hugs
J x

Back