Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I could cry !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cmacca, 10 September 2007 Social URL.

1. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Yesterday was going well, but last night, for some reason my husband just started to stress me out, you know the normal stuff, lazing about, watching rugby/football/cricket. It is the time of the month and to be honest I had to eat or drink something or I WOULD have killed him !, anyway, I had two vodka's (with coke zero) and I have a weigh in today !!!!. I have done so well and no I go and undo it all by getting stressed. Feel totally crap today now

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    To be honest, whatever you ate or drank last night won't really have an effect on a weigh-in today ... your body takes about 48 hours to metabolise food and drink so don't panic.

Put it behind you and drink loads of water to get things going again. A little word of warning though ... drinking alcohol whilst in ketosis is not only putting your weight loss at risk but is also actually quite dangerous. Hopefully a CDC will be along in a while to explain why - I'm not knowledgable enough to give you the ins and outs but I remember reading it on a post some time ago.

Good luck with your WI today: I'm sure you'll be fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.