I did it.... FOR THOSE TRYING TO STAY 100% SS - UPDATE

PP - welcome and good luck, this thread has been great for a few of us!

Tif - hey hon..... was worried I had offended you commenting on your height, but just thought wow 4 foot something is weeny and wondered if it was right, good to now see you are 5.6 and your BMI calc has improved dramatically overnight :D:D:D

I'm almost dreading the weekend as back into the SS lark now and pretty sure I'm in ketosis, or heading there. Will just have to try and be REALLY sensible but will definitely need your encouragement on Sunday/Monday to get back on SS again for the week ahead!

xx

Thanxs Gem unfortunately I have not been as good as yourself I have managed to put back on all my weight. You are lookin amazin well done x

Thanks hun but I did put 3st back on and it would have been more if I hadn't have been constantly trying to restart! x

yey I have my buddies back I am actually smiling for once in a while I am really really positive and I know am gonna do it again. In case I forget I will thank you all now for helping me lose 6 stone:thankyou:

Day 4 100% SS- feeling really positive but am not looking forward to the weekend!! My mates want to go out and get wrecked and usually I am the life and the soul of the party (esp. after a few bottles of wine!lol) but I am going to stick with it no matter what and might just have to give it a miss!

Have my weigh in on Sunday and am hoping for a decent loss- I think I deserve it!!

How is everyone else doing??

Take care xx

Woop woop! More incentive to stay 100%. First one to buckle and cheat loses ;)

Gotta love a challenge!

Well done lexy!

How is everyone else doing??

I'm nearly at the end of day 3 and hoping for ketosis-haven't got any ketostix so will just have to remain a mystery!

It's going well and I am determined to make it all the way through this time. Can't believe I did two whole weeks 100% and then stuffed it up! Not this time!!! Weigh in on Saturday at 11:30 and hoping I have shifted anything I put on and more! Fingers crossed!!! x

100% for day 2 completed! Stupidly weighed myself this morning and have only lost a pound:( Hoping that that improves by Sunday morning for my weigh in.

Hope everyone else are having good days:)

Day 4 for me and still 100% woohoo! I'm also 1.5lbs off where I was before my blip so all good news!!! x

]Hey girls - this is the start of day 5 for me!! the big weekend challenge is fast approaching, i need to keep away from the nibbling.

Tif's new challenge

1. I will not nibble till monday
  2. I will not miss shakes till monday
  3. I will drink my full quota of water untill monday
  4. I will make new challenge monday lol

So here goes the weekend LOL

Well done to EVERYONE who has done so well with being 100% ss if we stick together we can all make this journey a fun and easy(ier) one xx

Lexy - nah you have to try MUCH harder to offend me lol

Good luck hon..... I did it yesterday but know the next couple of days are off-plan so will need all the encouragement I can get once I'm back on this thread getting back into SS x x

Just get straight back on here - i'll only be on here at night next week so ill be checking in to report and reveiw.

xx

I should be making the most of it as I'm not too far off a BMI of 25 and then I believe I ahve to move to SS+ anyway! xx

Your doing SO SO well im so envious xx

Day 5 100% for me also- feeling good. I just had a massive achievement today- There was a leaving lunch at work and even though I went I just had a sparkling water which is a first and one of my shakes! Well proud of myself.

Anyway weigh in on Sunday and am hoping for a half decent loss this week. Finally back on track- so happy!

Have a good weekend everyone x

Well done you!! let us know how you get on!!

I am so happy I have 100% ss for 1 whole day(its been months since i have done this) this is also my 100th post.. ooh I hope I win 100 thousand on euro tonight lol. Been drinking lots of water today not had anything to eat yet, dont feel hungry should been in ketosis tonight cant wait to check my sticks(how sad im I). Hope everyone is ok well done to everyone xx

Sounds like everyone is going well, here's to a 100% weekend (for all except lexy - lucky girl)!

Back