I DID IT!!!! I AM AT TARGET!!!!! With before & after pics now

Tweet tweel sexy laydee! Makes me think I can actually do this too.

fantastic news! You must be so proud of yourself xxxxxx

Well done you look fantastic and such an inspiration to us all, Makes me believe I may actually be able to get there too :happy096::happy096:

Do you mind if I ask your stats? (height, start weight, end weight)

Tell me if I'm being too nosy!
Do youknow - now I am there I don't mind AT ALL!

Start weight was 13 stone 7 pounds, end weight is 9 stone 7 pounds (although when I joined class I was 13 stone 6 pounds then work sent me to the US for 2 1/2 weeks so I came back a pound heavier than when I started - is this making sense - so my class loss is 3 stone 13) my height is 5 feet 3 inches

It's because I was looking at your pic and thinking 'That's how I want to look when I'm at target'. I'm 5'3" too so you've really helped me get a number in my head! I was going to go for 10.5 for my target but I'll wait and see when I get there how I feel.

You look sooo fab and I love your tiny flat tummy!

Well done, what a fantastic achievement and all the better for getting voted class woman of the year. You show all the doubters that it is possible and inspire the rest of us to keep going.

OMG you look fantastic, well done. Did you do it all with sw, and what days did you stick to was it red/green/ee or a mixture xx

WOWZER!!! You look fantastic. Different woman...and so skinny. 18 to 10 is an incredible achievement. Well done.

Definitely an inspiration to us all.

Have a happy maintenance!

Do youknow - now I am there I don't mind AT ALL!

Start weight was 13 stone 7 pounds, end weight is 9 stone 7 pounds (although when I joined class I was 13 stone 6 pounds then work sent me to the US for 2 1/2 weeks so I came back a pound heavier than when I started - is this making sense - so my class loss is 3 stone 13) my height is 5 feet 3 inches

I'm 5'3 (and 3/4!) and am aiming for 9st7 too. If I look like you when I get there I'll be DELIGHTED!!! Look at your flat tummy...but you've still got your boobs and curvy hips. Great figure hun x

Shanny - I have lost 3 stone 13 pounds - going to go for my 4 stone award though before I start the maintain properly!!

Well done Julie, that's amazing! Fab that you've got to target, so you might as well go for one more pound to round it up!!

Welcome to maintenance and keeping lovely and slim! :D xx

Congratulations a fab achievement what an inspiration you are it certainly gives me hope that I can do the same with the help of SW this forum and each other. Thank you to everyone x

I'm 5'3 (and 3/4!) and am aiming for 9st7 too. If I look like you when I get there I'll be DELIGHTED!!! Look at your flat tummy...but you've still got your boobs and curvy hips. Great figure hun x

Hellie - Your boobs thing made me laugh because I decided yesterday that as well as buying some pants that fit I also needed to get measured for a new bra - I have gone from a lovely, bouncy 36DD to a 32B...........:cry:but I would rather be slim & fit with little boobs when all said & done!

Well done!!! Woo! xxx

Back