I DID IT!!!! I AM AT TARGET!!!!! With before & after pics now

Thank you everyone for all your congratulations - makes it all worthwhile & I have just been out a treated myself to a pair of pants that actually fit! I have gone from an 18 to a size 10, along with everything else that has happened I feel like shouting it from the rooftops!

I have also attached a before & after photo too.
wow congratulations Julie you look great x

You are looking fab! Well done!

Stacey we are soooooo close!x

You look absolutley fantastic. Well Done on your achievement. I've done exactly the same as you by getting to target then not going (but this was due to my OH having pneumonia last year) and put back on nearly a stone and half. Im now going back to class to get back to target and I will not be putting it back on this time. Huge congratulations. xx

:flowers:Congratulations!!
I have just logged on, and on seeing your thread I thought I'd have a look through for your before and after pics, I always like a nosey at those, I've been feeling a bit demotivated lately and seeing your pictures has really made me realise how much I want to get to target.
I've spent a good few weeks now doing great till weekend and then sabotaging all my efforts, just messing about really and every week that goes by it gets nearer and nearer to Christmas and I was having that dreaded feeling that I'll miss getting to target for another year.
You have just given me my motivation back, you look absolutley amazing and have really inspired me!:D
I'm 5,3 too and am also aiming for 9 stone 7, I can't wait now, I hope I look as good as you do!
Good luck with the district finals, and good luck with maintaining! x

You look like a different person! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

WOW you look so different. ~I am really inspired now thankyou for sharing. I really want to get there too now. Keep us posted for the WOTY too.

Amazing Results

You look amazing - Best o'luck'n'stuff maintaining AND in the next stages of the Woman of the Year competition - when is your district finals?

Thank you so much for sharing your news and amazing pictures with us. It is a real inspiration that it can really be done if we just stick to the plan.
You look amazing! I need to lose what you have have already lost and seeing the end result has made me really determind to do it this time.
Thanks again and kept it up

Win xx

Back