I did it

daisy2002

So i took everyones advise & emailed my 2 cambridge counsellors (Sharon & Laurence).

I felt so embarrassed but i did it & i'm so glad i did :D
Laurence is bringing me my shakes on Tuesday as i want to get started asap.

Sharon was brilliant & told me that i shouldn't be ashamed. I cried when i was writing the email because i felt that no one wanted to help me but they have given me a lifeline.

I am ready to get my life & my body back.

Good on ya girly! And remember we are all here for ya! Just give us a shout!

Huggles
Lors x

Well done Daisy and good luck for Tuesday :D

Congratulations
It's only good news from here

x

Well done, Daisy! We are all here for you when you need our support!
x

Well done on taking the first step.

Good luck with your journey. Keep drinking and posting. :D

Well done! This is a great place to go to when you feel like a lift and inspiration, minimins really rocks! I'm here more time than with my family now!!

drink zeeeeeeeeeeee water !!! xx

So i took everyones advise & emailed my 2 cambridge counsellors (Sharon & Laurence).

I felt so embarrassed but i did it & i'm so glad i did :D
Laurence is bringing me my shakes on Tuesday as i want to get started asap.

Sharon was brilliant & told me that i shouldn't be ashamed. I cried when i was writing the email because i felt that no one wanted to help me but they have given me a lifeline.

I am ready to get my life & my body back.

This is great news. I'm so happy that you have found some support and I'm sure that with your wonderful counsellors and us keeping you on track that you will be at goal before you know it.
Stay strong, keep posting and take care
Tansyx:)

Thank you all for your lovely messages.
I'm so excited to be starting tomorrow, even though i have a sore throat & a cold.... thanks to the kids.

It's scary taking that first step isn't it. I was the same. Well done and good luck for tuesday :D

Well done Huni,Thats a big step emailing her to get started,once your back on it the stones will be falling off you,good luck with the shakes

Back