I dont actually know how much I weigh

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I still have quite a few packs left from when i left LL after being made redundant.

I left LL because my old counsellor was a fricking biatch. And we had some perosnal differences. Anyway I ehar theres a new counsellor and I drop them an email and they are sooooooo LOVELY!!! They've invited me back no questions asked, and have heard from the other members I am lovely as punch. Supposidly a few nice people have come back now the old LLC has gone.

Anyway I have started consuming the old packs. I have had a couple of slipups with regards to food passing my lips but nothing to write home about. I havent had a meal or eaten a curry etc. I have demolished the water every day too. I normally get 4 litres done by time I get home from work at 6pm.

Anyway, my scale sonly go up to 24 stone. Well I guestimate i am int he 25.5 stone region. Well I have definately lost weight as my troucser are looser. Whereas before without a belt they would site nicely when I walked. they would be uncomfortable during my commute to and from the office in my car. Well now they are slowly falling down when I walk and are comfortable during my commute.

So though I can't weight myself, I can already 'feel' the changes.

Back