I dont actually know how much I weigh

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sulleyp, 21 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Sulleyp

Sulleyp The Minis Bad Boy

Start Weight:
    26st1lb
    Current Weight:
    26st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I still have quite a few packs left from when i left LL after being made redundant.

I left LL because my old counsellor was a fricking biatch. And we had some perosnal differences. Anyway I ehar theres a new counsellor and I drop them an email and they are sooooooo LOVELY!!! They've invited me back no questions asked, and have heard from the other members I am lovely as punch. Supposidly a few nice people have come back now the old LLC has gone.

Anyway I have started consuming the old packs. I have had a couple of slipups with regards to food passing my lips but nothing to write home about. I havent had a meal or eaten a curry etc. I have demolished the water every day too. I normally get 4 litres done by time I get home from work at 6pm.

Anyway, my scale sonly go up to 24 stone. Well I guestimate i am int he 25.5 stone region. Well I have definately lost weight as my troucser are looser. Whereas before without a belt they would site nicely when I walked. they would be uncomfortable during my commute to and from the office in my car. Well now they are slowly falling down when I walk and are comfortable during my commute.

So though I can't weight myself, I can already 'feel' the changes.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Well done. x x Keep up the good work and you will be at goal before you know it. x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.